•Little Binnie•

🥑: I've read a bunch of books that are about Little space. They're just so adorable so I decided to write one:)

I was starting to get worried at my boyfriend, Soobin. He has been really stress lately and he doesn't get enough sleep because of his work.

Good thing he finally got the break he deserves. I woke up earlier than him so I can prepare breakfast.

As I got off the bed, I looked at Soobin who was sucking his thumb. He has been sucking his thumb for months now and I just assumed that it might be his new sleeping habit. I giggled on how cute he looks while sleeping. He looks like a little boy when he's asleep.

I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I prepared some toasts, eggs, bacon and a nice cup of coffee.

I climbed upstairs with his breakfast. I was about to open the door when I heard someone say...

"Mama?"

I just thought that Soobin might be watching baby videos on his phone.

I opened the door and Soobin was not even holding his phone. He's just sitting on the bed. His hair was a cute mess, he was wearing a sweater with really long sleeves that made sweater paws, his cheeks has a tint of red probably because of the cold temperature, his lips are formed in a pout and he's looking at me with his adorable eyes.

"Mama!" Soobin shouted with his sweater paws reaching out to me.

"Soobin why are you calling me mama?" I placed his breakfast on the table and sat next to him.

"You don't seem sick at all." I placed my hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

"Mama!" He suddenly jumped to me and hugged me but to immediately pull back.

"I AM SO SORRY Y/N! DID BINNIE DO ANYTHING WEIRD TO YOU? DID HE HURT YOU?"

"Soobin calm down and who's Binnie?"

Soobin bit his bottom lip and looked down.

"That person that you met a minute ago..."

"A while ago? But it's just you saying mama a minute ago."

"Y-Y/N..." Soobin held my hands and I can see from his expression that he's nervous. "I have little space..."

To be honest I wasn't suprised since he's been stressed out. I placed my hand on his head to rub his soft hair.

"So? What's wrong about it?" Soobin looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Y-you're okay with it?"

"Yeah. It's okay with me since I really want to take care of you." He smiled at me softly.

"Thank you Y/N..." I can see that Soobin's face was twitching. His little space might be starting to kick in.

"It's okay Soobin, you can slip."

Soobin relaxed a bit and his adorable eyes are staring at me again.

"Mama, Binnie hungwy" Binnie said while patting his tummy and pouting.

(A/N: If Soobin is in his little space, we're gonna call him Binnie.)

"Don't worry Binnie I already made breakfast." I grabbed the plate and fed him a tiny piece of toast since I don't want him to choke.

"Binnie here comes the airplane!" I grabbed a small piece of bacon and flew it in front of his face while making airplanes sounds. He started to giggle cutely while trying to catch the bacon with his mouth. I just want to pinch his cheeks because of his darn cuteness.

After a few minutes, Binnie was finally done eating his breakfast. I went down stairs to grab him milk since he can't drink coffee. Luckily I found almond milk in the fridge.

He finished the whole glass of almond milk in just a blink of an eye which made me suprised. I mean he's still Soobin.

"Pway time!" Binnie shouted with his arms raised. He stood up from the bed and ran or should I say, waddled to the closet and grabbed something.

"Mama! Binnie's best fwend Bunbun!" He showed me a pink bunny plushie with a carrot on it's mouth.

"Hello there Bunbun." I patted it's head. I looked behind Binnie and I saw a basket filled with crayons, coloring books and toys. I guess he has little space for a while now.

"Colo' colo'!" Binnie said while grabbing a crayon and started to color a page in the coloring book.

While Binnie was playing, I looked at the time and I think it's supposed to be nap time for him.

"Binnie nap time!"

"No!"

"Oh come on Binnie, you can continue playing when you wake up."

"No!"

I gave him a strict look and I saw he gulped a little. He looked down on the floor and became silent for a moment.

"Y-Y/N whaat h-happened?"

"Soobin?"

"Y-yes it iss me S-soobin." I almost thought that it was Soobin but while listening to him talking, I noticed that he was struggling.

"Nice try Binnie, but you should try improving your speaking skills next time." Binnie let out a huff and yawned. His eyes were starting to get droopy.

I carried him so I can place him on the bed. Jeez this freaking toddler is heavy- oh wait, a toddler that's trapped inside an adult's body.

I finally laid him down on the bed. I hummed a small lullaby and he drifted away to dream land.

.•°•°•.

After one hour, I went back to the bedroom to check if Binnie woke up.

I opened the door and I saw him still laying on the bed while trying to open his eyes.

"Cuddle..." He reached out his hands.

"Is that you Binnie?" I asked while laying down with him.

"No it's just me, Soobin."

I looked at him for a bit just to make sure it was really Soobin but judging by his way of talking, it's way better.

He pulled me to his chest with his arms around me. Soobin placed his head on my shoulder and I can feel his breath on my neck. I combed his soft blue hair with my fingers and I noticed that he's gonna fall asleep again.

"Having little space is tiring..." Soobin mumbled. I just hummed in response.

I suddenly heard snores from him. I kissed his forehead and soothingly rubbed his back.

"I love you Soobinie~"

"I wobe you too Mama..."

.•°T H E E N D°•.

🥑: Sorry if my updates are messed up. School just makes me really tired right now:(