•Sweet Words•

🥑: Y'all have no idea how many hyuka drafts I wrote but never got to finish them :')

It's almost 8 months since me and Kai started dating. He's such a gentle man with a kind personality and flowery words.

I remember when we weren't together yet, girls at my school will just melt whenever he compliments them or sing his songs.

I must've saved a village in my last life to deserve this man!

"Love are you done yet?"

"Wait I'm coming!" I fixed my hair and went downstairs to see Kai waiting for me by the door.

"You look very pretty. That dress really suits you love." Until today I'm still not used to him giving me compliments. I blushed hard as he held my hand and went out.

.•°•°•.

W

e just decided to go on a simple date to the park.

We sat down on the bench as I admired the sky turning into a purple-ish and pink-ish color.

I smiled as I heard children laughing and shouting as they played a game of tag.

I looked at Kai but he looks occupied on his phone.

"Whatchu doin'?" I looked at his phone but he immediately turned it off and shoved it in his pocket.

"N-Nothing love I was just- Umm.... Wow did I tell you that you look very beautiful right now? Let's go get ice cream! Cuz I'm starving." He abruptly left to go to the ice cream stand while I was left there confused.

Don't over think Y/N. Don't over think.

.•°•°•.

I'm at the library of my school to finish up some school tasks.

I typed away on my laptop as my back felt like its in its 60s.

I stretched on my chair and decided to walk around for a bit. As I walked trough the tall bookshelfs, I spotted Kai talking to a girl at the other side. As soon as their convo ended, I walked up to him and gave him a surprise hug.

"Hey Kai!"

"Oh Y-Y/N you surprised me! What are you doing here?"

"Just completing some stuff. Who was that girl you were talking to?"

"She's my c-cousin" I just nodded at him.

He told me he needs to go to his next class so we went in our own ways.

.•°•°•.

I decided to visit Kai at the candy shop were he works part time at.

I looked at my reflection at the window and entered the shop. I was greeted by the tempting smell of sugary sweets and the colorful assortment of lollipops and gummies displayed.

"Hello welcome to Sugar Smile, how may I- Oh Y/N!" Kai's friend, Beomgyu greeted me.

"W-What are you doing here?"

"Just here to surprise Kai. Is he on break right now?"

"Not yet. He's really busy right now so I suggest you come back later." I sadly pouted and nodded as I walked out.