•Fairytale•

🥑: bold and italic words are  writings of the character.

"I thought you only existed in a fairytale. Through a square screen so gently approach me."
-Fairy of Shampoo

.•°•°•.                         

Ever since I was a little kid, I've always loved reading fairytales. Like when the princess finally ended up with her prince, they became king and queen and they lived happily ever after. I have tons of fairytale books and all of them are in the attic of our house. I sometimes take a few books and read it again if I'm bored. I also started to write my own fairytale on the notebook that my mom gave me for my birthday.

Once upon a time, there lived a fair maiden in a busy village. She was loved by many people including her caring and loving parents. She experienced different kinds of love but, she hasn't felt the romantic love.

"Y/N! Time to eat dinner!"

"Coming mom!" I placed my notebook inside a box and hid it under my bed. I dont want other people to know that I write these kind of stories. I'm to shy to show them.

I just wish my life is like the princesses in those stories but hey, we are living in reality.

.•°•°•.

I went back to my room and got ready for bed since I'm going to school tomorrow. I grabbed my notebook again and wrote a few sentences down.

The girl went to the village's market to buy food for the family. Many passerbys greeted her as she walked and she finally arrived at the busy market.

I closed my notebook, turned off the lights, and I went to sleep.

.•°•°•.

I finally arrived at school. I still have 30 minutes till class starts so, I went to the school ground and write there for a moment.

The girl was holding a basket and the list of things that she needed to buy. She stopped by a fruit stand to buy apples and grapes, a flower shop to buy roses for her mother to display in the house and she finally went to the last destination which is the bakery. As she entered the shop, she was greeted by the scent of bread and different pastries that are displayed.

"Hello welcome to the Choi's Bakery! How may I help you?" Greeted the young man at the counter. He has cute puppy eyes, chubby cheeks, and fluffy black hair.

"Just the usual" He went to the back to get the pastries and came back with croissants and bread sticks.

"Thank you" I stuffed them in my basket and handed him the money. I was about to leave when he suddenly called me.

"Miss! Since you come here often, I think you should call me Beomgyu."

"Well Beomgyu, I think you should call me Y/N. See you around."

Beomgyu waved goodbye and I went back home. He is indeed a friendly person.

I heard the bell ring, I checked my watch and I only have 1 minute till class starts.

"OH MY GOSH I SHOULD-" I shoved my notebook in my bag and I bolted to my classroom. A few students in the hallway were giving me weird looks but I don't care.

"Excuse me!"

"Coming thru!"

"Pardon me!"

I suddenly bumped at a student and we both fell on the floor.