•Plushies and Stitches•

"BEOMGYU HYUNG GIVE IT BACK!!!" Kai shouted as he chased the evil plushie-napper.

We're currently doing a photo shoot and Soobin is currently the one getting his picture.

I'm actually TXT's manager lol.

Sometimes I even forget that I'm their manager because of how chaotic we are.

I silently watched Kai and Beomgyu's show while the stylists are struggling to fix their hair and make-up.

I was about to look at my phone but I heard a familiar dolphin scream.

"AHHHHHHHHH BEOMGYU HYUNGGGG."

"Beomgyu it's your turn!" I only got to see is Beomgyu running to the set and Kai just standing there and sulkingly looked at Tobin that Beomgyu kept throwing in the air.

Maybe Kai was just really worried that Tobin might get dirty.

I scrolled thru my phone without noticing a presence in front of me.

"Y/N...."

"Yes Kai? Is there anything wrong?" Kai gave me Tobin and I looked at him confused.

"Look at Tobin's neck...." I checked that part of Tobin and holy crap. Tobin has a big hole where you can see so much of his fluff organs. There's a huge chance that his head will detach. Jeez what the hell did Beomgyu do to this bunny.

"C-Can you fix Tobin???" Kai said pouting and puppy eyes.

"Lemme see.... I need to find a sewing kit first." I went thru the stylists' tools to at least find a needle and thread. I don't want this plushie to bleed more of it's fluffy stuff.

"I think I'm gonna eat a cookie..." Kai reached the tin container that's on the styling table and he disapointingly looked at it.

"What the heck it's just filled with buttons and tiny cushions with pointy thingys on it...."

My god how innocent can he be????

"Kai I think you already found the sewing kit." I grabbed the sewing kit from him and I sat down on a chair with Tobin on my lap.

I grabbed a long needle and white thread and I now try to aim on what part I would start.

I now started sewing Tobin's neck as the fluff was starting to get back inside little by little.

I noticed that Kai was looking at what I am doing with curiousty.

"You wanna try?"

"Sure I guess?" Kai started "sewing" and tried to copy on what I was doing.

I smiled at him. He's just the purest human being ever.

"Ouch!" Kai hissed out of pain while holding his left hand.

"What's the matter?" Kai showed me his bleeding index finger which was caused by the needle.

"Go to the stylists. They can treat that." Kai ran to the nearest stylist as they started treating the wound while I continue on fixing Tobin.

Stitch after stitch as the fluff was starting to go back in and the hole was turning even smaller.

One more stitch and I'm all done.

I satisfyingly looked at Tobin's bunny face and started cleaning up.

"Are you done???" It was Kai with his bandaid finger.

"Yup Tobin's all fixed!" Kai jumped around and let out cute happy noises.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU Y/N!!! I PROMISE I WILL TREAT YOU AFTER THIS!"

"Hueningkai it's your turn and bring Tobin with you!"

"Okay coming! Thank you so much Y/N! I will treat you ice cream after this!"

"No problem just happy to help." I smiled as Kai happily skipped to the set.

"Oh hey Y/N-"

"Choi Beomgyu, you got a lot of explaining to do."

.•°T H E  E N D°•.