•Museum•

"Mom, dad, can I please just stay at home instead."

"Come on sweetie, you can learn a lot!" Says my mom, who have been convincing me to go to the museum with them, but I just find the museum boring. My parents find it interesting somehow.

"But there's just no interesting things at the museum..."

"Hey Y/N today is family bonding day. We don't want to waste this day. Come on." My dad pulled out 3 pins out of his pocket which says family time :) and gave it to me and mom. I kinda cringed a bit at the pin but I soon appreciated it.

"So, you coming with us sweetie?"

Well it's been a while since we all hang out with each other since mom and dad are always busy in work while im busy with school, so...

"Fine I'll go" with that, I went to my room to change clothes and went to the car.

The car ride was okay. My dad just blasting some songs at the radio while I'm at the back seat, looking at the window.

.•°•°•.

After an hour, we finally arrived at the huge museum.

I'm surprised that there are not that many people inside always filled with people.

Inside the museum are bunch of paintings, statues, stuff that dates back a long time ago, and miniature models of buildings.

"Look at that! A rare jewel from the Min dynasty." My parents immediately went to observe the different displays at the museum while me, I'm just staring at my phone the whole time.

"Wow look at those beautiful paintings." My mom complimented.

I looked at the paintings and my eyes landed on a painting of a palace. The details are amazing, the colors really pop and it is like it's been taken by a camera. It just looks so beautiful.

"Mom, dad, I'm just gonna catch up with y'all. I'm gonna check out something." My mom and dad nodded and I looked back at the painting. It's like I want to memorize each detail, angle and store it in my memory.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

I looked behind and I saw a boy wearing a staff's uniform of the museum and looks like he's the same age as me.

"Yeah, I wanna know more about it."

"Well, good thing I know some things about the painting and the palace itself. I'm Taehyun, Kang Taehyun." He reached out his hand to shake hands.

"I'm Y/N." I shook his hand.

He started to explain how long it took paint it and was actually a gift to the royal family. Surprisingly, I didn't got bored about all the things he's saying. Like I would just fall asleep in history class but Taehyun tried to add a bit of fun so I won't get bored.

After that we just started to walk around the museum and talking about random stuff.

"I actually wanted to become a singer but, i suddenly found interest on history." Taehyun told me.

"Well... Right now, I think I'm starting to have interest in painting."

"You should work hard if you're aiming to paint detailed stuff." Taehyun looked at his watch and sighed.

"Sorry Y/N I have some work to do. Hope you can visit again."

"It's okay. I'll visit again if I can. Bye Taehyun." We waved each other goodbye and I went to find my parents.

.•°•°•.

"So Y/N, what do you think about the museum." My dad asked me when we hopped inside the car.

"It was fun. I think I wanna visit again next weekend."

"Well good thing you're enjoying the museum." My mom smiled at me and I smiled back.

I guess museums aren't that bad after all.

.•°T H E  E N D°•.