•The Prince Who Cried•

🥑: thank you Still_Dreamy for giving me a theme😭

You were next to the throne of the royal family of Hwang Geum. Almost everything is ready for you to become ruler - studying the kingdom and think of things that could benifit the land, learning manners, learn how to communicate with other kingdoms and so on..

The people are also happy to know that you are going to be their new queen.

The only problem is, your parents think you are not yet ready to rule Hwang Geum all by yourself. Considering how young you are and... how childish you act sometimes.

They talked to rulers from different kingdoms if they have a prince who would want to marry you and become king.

You have met so many princes and you can definately tell that they just want to marry you not because they can help the kingdom but they just want power.

And finally, here you are lazily sitting on your throne as Prince Christopher showed off his riches and his handsome face.

"Princess Y/N, I have so much gold. From golden bracelets, crowns, coins to golden statues and buildings." You rolled your eyes as you remember visiting his kingdom and his so called golden buildings were just made out of painted rocks.

He showed a smirk thinking that you will choose him.

"...next." His expression dropped as he was guided by the gaurds to the door.

"Y/N he was the 29th this day. We are running out of kingdoms to choose from."

"I know mother. I was just thinking about our kingdom. None of them showed compassion for our land." The queen sighed. She was glad she raised a daughter who loves her kingdom but she was worried that she might not have someone to help her when she becomes queen.

"We respect your desicions sweetie but your crowning ceremony is almost near. Please choose anyone that is near your liking.." You looked at your father and nodded slowly.

You just hope you find the perfect one before the coronation.

.•°•°•.

You decided to go to the royal garden as you wanted some fresh air to clear your mind and think about yourself for a bit.

Putting the kingdom first can be quite stressful as many of the people have different opinions and perspectives of things which makes it difficult to lead a kingdom.

You massaged your head when you suddenly heard someone humming.

"I thought the gardeners are on break today..." You walked to the garden patio as you saw a boy standing while nervously rocking back and forth.

By the looks by his extravegant outfit, you immediately knew he was a prince. But it was your first time seeing him.

"Hello there!" He jumped a bit as he placed his hand on his chest and wiped something sparkly from his cheek.

"O-Oh! Greetings your highness." He bowed at you as you bowed back awkwardly, still not used to the formal greetings.

"Please, there's no need to be formal with me Prince..."