•Happy Holidays!•

Ahhh yes it is almost time for that wonderful of the year, Christmas.

A group of friends in Seoul, South Korea decided to visit one of their friend's hometowns to do something different for this year.

They decided to celebrate Christmas and New Year there.

The friends are meeting up at a fast food restaurant that is near to the airport but Y/N is the first one to arrive and the boys are almost running late.

"They said that we should arrive 10 minutes before..." Y/N mumbled angrily.

Y/N heard the door open of the restaurant. She saw the boys tiringly dragging their luggage.

"Sorry we're late Y/N. It's because we had a 30 minute debate if we should bring a padded jacket since it's cold here or not bring it since it's freaking hot in the Philippines."

"It's fine. As long we're not late for our flight." Soobin smiled and Beomgyu sat beside Y/N. He accidentally kicked something underneath the table and it was a huge box.

"Y/N why do you have a huge box???"

"Well every time I go back home, it is a must that I should bring home a bunch of goodies. We call it, the balikbayan box." Y/N said proudly.

"Why does it look like that you're about to feed a whole village?" Yeonjun asked confused. Usually every time he goes back home, he gives gifts only to his parents.

"It's for both sides of the family and for each member of the family duh."

The group stood up and decided it is now time to go to the airport.

They called a taxi that fits all of them and arrived at Incheon Airport.

The airport was filled with people, either going overseas or local. People who are going back home to celebrate the Holidays with their family.

.•°•°•.

After a few hours, the squad finally boarded the plane. It took them longer because Y/N's balikbayan box was to heavy that she had to pay extra money just so she can bring it with her.

The plane took off and flew to the Philippines.

Yeonjun, Soobin, Taehyun and Hueningkai sat in one row and Y/N and Beomgyu are just in front of them.

It was a 4 hour flight so it is understandable if one of them gets bored.

It's literally just 1 hour when Yeonjun and Taehyun needed to use the bathroom.

"I need to use the bathroom." Taehyun fumbled with his seatbelt but he heard the sound of a seatbelt unbuckling beside him.

"I will go first." It was actually Yeonjun.

And yes they had a game on who would unbuckle the seatbelt the fastest and the prize is going to the bathroom first.

The others are either sleeping, watching a movie or eating.

They finally arrived at Clark International Airport. Why didn't they chose the one in Manila? Well this airport is nearer to Y/N's hometown and they can get there earlier.

As they got out of the airport, the different temperature just hit the boys.

"Jeez Y/N is it really this hot?" Beomgyu asked as he rapidly fanned himself.

"Beomgyu this is the only time where it's cold here. Maybe because y'all are wearing sweaters." The boys looked at themselves and Y/N does have a point. She's the only one who's wearing a t-shirt.