•Peculiar pt. 3•

"Ughh what?" I grunted. I woke up feeling that somebody is carrying me. I looked down and I saw, the shoes of the stranger carrying me

I was suddenly dropped on the ground and landed on my butt.
"Oww what was that- wait a sec."

I looked up and saw 6 people looking at me from a safe distance. All of them were wearing vintage clothes.

"Y-you're Y/N!" I pointed at the girl with the blue dress, she's the girl that can levitate.

"The twins." I pointed at the 2 kids wearing the exact same outfit and mask .

"Kai..." The boy who can produce fire out of his hands.

"Yeonsoo..." I pointed at a boy were his arms, head and feet are nowhere to be seen. I can only see is the outfit he's wearing. He's invisible.

"And Yeonjun..." And lastly, Yeonjun, a boy who has the strength of ten men and the person who carried me.

"Splendid! Soobin already knows us." Kai said while clapping his gloved hands.

"Hurry up Soobin, Miss Eunha sent us to get you." Said Y/N. The 6 peculiars went in a cave. I ran to catch up with them. I finally met them at the other side of the cave but I bolted thru the village to get to the pub.

"I must be going crazy. I thought they're all dead. I need to tell dad."

I finally got in the pub and a bunch of people were looking at me with weird faces.

"Ey boy, why you going up there?" I stopped climbing up the stairs when a guy with a thick beard stopped me.

"I'm just going to our room."

"Does this place look like a hotel to you boy?" I was confused on what they were saying. We just arrived here, how come they already forget that we're staying here.

"Sir I have the keys to our room! May I speak to the manager?"

"I'm the manager here." The thick beard man grabbed my collar and snatched the key from my hand.

"We don't have this kind of key! This boy is a spy!"

"What?! No I'm not a spy! I'm innocent!"

"This boy's accent is different. He's definitely a spy!" The guy was about to punch me when we heard a plate shatter.

"What was that?!" For all of a sudden, plates, glasses, and other dining utensils are being thrown everywhere. The thick beard guy was suddenly punched by someone and grabbed my wrist.

"Soobin let's go!" It was Kai. He stopped at the entrance of the pub, he took of the glove off his hand and and placed it at the door which made it burn. I stared at it for a moment, shocked on how he did it but he dragged me again somewhere.

"Get in!" Y/N shouted. She's riding on a horse with a small cart behind. Me and Kai got in and we catched our breaths.

"Guys did you see that! I got to throw things with using my mind!"

"It was me dummy."

"Yeonsoo?" I looked at the empty seat in front of me which I assumed that Yeonsoo is seating there. Wait if I can't completely see him that means...

"Yeonsoo, are you naked?"

"Yeah"

Y/N gave him his clothes and started to dress up.

Minutes passed and we finally arrived at the children's home. Compared to the other one that I saw before, this one looks more majestic and well, not wrecked.