•TXT as Disney Princesses•

🥑: Yes I said what I said at the title. I'm running out of ideas okay lol.

.•°YEONJUN°•.

•I know which disney princess y'all are thinking.

•FEEL LIKE CINDERELLA NEGA PYONHAE-

•Come on Cinderella is the first princess we have in mind when we think of Yeonjun.

•I can't really relate Cinderella's story with Yeonjun, cuz...... evil step sisters and step mother stuff. I mean the members does call him an old hag all the time but ANYWAYS.

•When Yeonjun's shoe flew off when TXT performed the Japanese ver. of Run Away in a mall in Japan.

•"Prince Yeonjun! You dropped your Nike AirForce 1 shoe!"

"F YOU FAIRY GODMOTHER."

.•°SOOBIN°•.

Rapaunzel. Definitely her.

•He did mention in a VLIVE that Tangled is more superior than Frozen.

I know Soobin is now trying out new hobbies like baking, playing the piano and it just reminds me when Rapaunzel was still stuck in the tower.

He did say to Beomgyu that he wanted to hit him with a pan instead of a toy hammer.

•He did say to Beomgyu that he wanted to hit him with a pan instead of a toy hammer

This is from TXT Inkigayo Check-in LIVE for those who are curious.

• "SOOBIN-AHHHHHHHH LET DOWN YOUR HAIRRRRR"

"HUH?????? I CAN'T HEAR YOU THIS TOWER IS TOO FRICKING HIGH!!!"

.•°BEOMGYU°•.

•Snow White comes in my mind.

•Sleep is Beomgyu's bestie my dudes.

•BRO CAN SLEEP FOR STRAIGHT 2 DAYS WHAT THE FRICK😭😭😭

•Imagine Beomgyu cleaning their dorm with the help of Toto and other creatures.

•He's a pretty sleeper and that's such a flex.

• "Come eat this tomato my dear~ You will love it."

"Ha. Bold of you to assume that I like tomatoes you waeng."

.•°TAEHYUN°•.

•Belle? Yeah totally Belle.

•You know how Belle is different from the villagers but in a good way? That's like Taehyun.

•When many people are swoon by Belle's beauty but Belle chose the beast. Same energy as many companies casting Taehyun but he chose Bighit cuz it's near his house.

I think Taehyun is that type of person who wants to go out there and see new things.

• "You will stay here in my castle."

"Lmao okay those villagers are annoying anyway. Plus free food and clothes."

.•°HUENINGKAI°•.

•Hmmmm.... Aurora? Yes Aurora. Nope not the original Sleeping Beauty, the one from Maleficient.

•The Aurora from Maleficient is just too pure and innocent and doesn't give a waeng if you're an evil fairy and that radiates Hueningkai energy my dudes.

•Another pretty sleeper. He's the real sleeping beauty.

•Hueningkai will call Maleficient cute and I'm sure of that.

•Forget the 3 fairies we making his hyungs as his fairies.

• "Did you just kill Prince Hueningkai????"

"What no! He only fell aslee-"

"Bch the whole kingdom is definitely going to burn you when they find out."

"HE HAS BEEN KIND TO YOU ALL THE TIME AND YOU DECIDED TO KILL HIM YOU- YOU BACKSTABBING WITCH! *SOBS*"

🥑: Welp random chapter before I go completely inactive the next couple of weeks because school sucks :D