•Peculiar Final•

"T-they were chasing me."

"Who was chasing you?" I asked him.

"T-the creature that killed Juyeon hyung." Beomgyu was starting to tremble a bit. Then I realised what Beomgyu said.

"Wait, killed Juyeon?!"

"Soobin how about you get out for a moment, leave Beomgyu to us." Y/N pushed me out of the living room and shut the door. Wait Juyeon is dead? Who killed him?

"Wanna know who killed Juyeon hyung?" I looked behind and it was Taehyun.

"Do you know who?"

"Well nope, but I do know a person who can tell you." Taehyun crossed his arms.

I hesitated for a bit cuz this guy was giving me cold stares the whole day and he also gave me an uncomfortable aura. "Yeah just take me to this person.

Taehyun smirked and grabbed my arm to go upstairs. We stopped in front of a room, he pulled out a key and unlocked it. When we entered the room, It was a bit dark but the moonlight from the window gave a bit of light. I saw a person sleeping on the bed. That must be Juyeon hyung...

"Hey Juyeon hyung... Do you know who killed you?" I whispered to him but he wasn't saying anything.

"Dummy did you already forgot that he's dead?" Oh yeah he's dead, why did I already forget. Short term memory must be my peculiarity.

Taehyun sat on the side of the bed and started to place something in Juyeon hyung's chest.

After a couple of seconds, Juyeon hyung sat up and looked at me. He was pale, really pale. His body was almost like a skeleton and when I looked at his eyes, his eyes was not there. It reminded me of Grandpa Joon when I saw him at the forest. I was shaking so bad and my knees were starting to wobble.

I ran out of the room because of the memories of Grandpa Joon's death was starting to come back.

I ran to the living room to get my stuff and get back home but, as I arrived at the room, it was a complete mess, the chairs, tables are flipped. The vases and glasses are shattered. The peculiars are standing in the corner with a traumatized face.

"Soobin!" Y/N ran to me and hugged me. She was crying...

"T-they caught Miss Eunha!"

"Who caught Miss Eunha?"

"The monsters..." I looked at her confused. Is this the creature that Beomgyu was shouting a while ago?

We were suddenly interrupted by a loud crashing sound. I let go of Y/N so that I can look around where the sound was caused.

"What was that loud noise?!" Taehyun came downstairs with an annoyed face. I suddenly saw a tall figure behind him. It has so many tongues swirling around Taehyun. One tongue was about to go around his neck. Wait... It's the same monster that I saw when Grandpa Joon died.

"TAEHYUN BEHIND YOU" Taehyun looked at me confused then he was suddenly lifted up in the air. The monster was swinging him around, causing Taehyun to bump on the wall or at the furniture.

The other peculiars backed away, terrified of the creature. I was starting to think of a solution to kill the monster, when I saw a bow and arrow on the ground. I immediately grabbed it and started to shot it at the monster. Taehyun was finally dropped on the ground and he joined the rest of the peculiars.

"Are you guys alright?" All of them nodded. I went to look at the monster that I killed but, it suddenly started to move and was back on its feet. Then two more monsters appeared behind him. I immediately backed away.

I looked at the peculiars but they were just cleaning up the mess in the living room. Like they didn't notice that there are 3 monsters present in the room. They can't see the monsters.

I was about to tell the others but in just a blink of an eye. The three monsters lifted Kai, Y/N and Beomgyu up in the air.

"AHHHHHH" The three of them shouted.

Then an idea popped in my head. "Kai take off your gloves and burn that monster's tongue." He automatically took off his gloves and grabbed a tongue to burn it. Kai was released and I took the bow and arrow to shot it in the monster's mouth.

Next is Beomgyu. I tried to aim the bow and arrow in the monster's mouth, afraid that I might hit Beomgyu. And I successfully shot it.

Last one is Y/N. There weren't any arrows left. What should I do, what should I do?!

Yeonjun jumped in front of me and broke the leg of the monster. Y/N was released and hugged me. Yeonjun was about to walk towards us to check if we were okay but the monster stood up and was about to attack Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun behind you!" Yeonjun looked behind him confused on where the monster is. A tongue was going around his wrist and Yeonjun felt it. He pulled it out of the monster's mouth. The monster shrieked in pain. The monster tried to attack Yeonjun but, he managed to trip the monster. When the monster landed on the floor, it produced a hard thud. Yeonjun started to punch the monster. He saw a knife next to him. He grabbed it and stabbed it in the monster's mouth.

"That's for killing my brother." Then he spat at the monster's face.

"We have to save Miss Eunha!"

"But how? They must've took her to a place that's far from here."

"I know where they might take her." We all looked at Beomgyu and he took a piece of paper and started to draw something. When we looked at it, it almost looks like a tower..

"I didn't really recognise the place but I dreamt of it a while ago."

"That tower looks familiar. And if I'm not mistaken, there might be a loop that's near that place but we need a boat to get there." Kai spoke up.

"I have a boat that's enough to fit us all." Y/N said.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's save Miss Eunha!" All of us ran to the shore and Y/N pulled out a boat behind a rock with the help of Yeonjun. We sailed away leaving the home. An adventure awaits us.

.•°T H E  E N D°•.