•The Best•

<Requested>

Y/N happily skipped thru the hallways of her school with the sun shining and birds chirping outside as if the scene was taken out from a movie.

Today is the day that she will finally confess to her long time crush Kang Taehyun.

These past few weeks Taehyun has been treating Y/N differently.

Like he would help Y/N carry her stuff to class, sit right next to Y/N in every class they have together or when he left a boquet of flowers on her desk.

Y/N sighed happily, just thinking about their future together after she confesses.

"Someone looks like in a good mood today." A familiar voice said. Y/N looked back and saw her best friend Soobin. She didn't ay anything and just smiled ridiculously.

"Come on what's with that happy face?" Soobin asked while squishing Y/N's cheeks.

"I'm gonna confess to Taehyun!" He paused and and chuckled nervously.

"O-oh that's great! I hope it goes w-well." Soobin gave Y/N an odd smile and patted her head.

"Thanks! I'm gonna confess to him after school. Come on we might get late for class!" Y/N dragged Soobin to their first class. and he just chuckled.

He wanted to tell Y/N everything but her bright smile and attitude just stopped him.

.•°•°•.

Many hours passed and school is finally done. Y/N's heart was beating rapidly because of excitement. Soobin's heart is also acting the same way but because he was nervous for Y/N.

They were walking thru the busy hallway as students scurried towards the exit.

Soobin doesn't see Taehyun anywhere so he mught as well tell Y/N. He doesn't want his best friend to be hurt.

"Y/N I have something-"

"Omg Taehyun is here! Imma tell him everything!" Before Soobin stopped her, Y/N is already running happily towards Taehyun.

"I'm sorry Y/N..." Soobin whispered to himself.

"TAEHYUN! TAEHYUN!" Y/N rapidly waved her arm which grabbed Taehyun's attention.

"Hey there Y/N."Taehyun smiled, showing his fangs.

"So I wanna tell you something..." Y/N rocked back and fort as she looked at the ground with her face red as a tomato.

"What is it Y/N?"

"I... I-I LIKE YOU TAEHYUN EVER SINCE IN KINDERGARTEN." Y/N smiled hoping that he would say the same thing to her but instead she heard... laughter?

Y/N looked up and saw Taehyun laughing out loud and clutching his stomach.

"Finally you confessed to me! I can now drop the act."

"A-act?" Taehyuns stopped laughing and looked at her with a smirk on his face.

"Why yes, it is all just an act. You really think I would like somebody like you? Jeez you don't even reach my standards."