•Hurt My...•

"WHAT THE HELL??"

"OKAY THAT'S JUST PAINFUL!"

"But Yeri, we're literally just sitting down-"

"MY SOULMATE JUST TRIED OUT BOXING AND I CAN FEEL EVERY INCH OF HER PAIN." She groaned as she held her stomach.

Yeri has been like this since this morning and I doubt that it's her soulmate is in pain.

"...or maybe you forgot the fact that you're on your period today and unnie is at work." The girl in pain's eyes widened and ran to the bathroom to check.

I chuckled at her but I felt a slight pain at my back.

"Now what is he doing now?" I tried straigthening my back but the pain was still there.

I groaned in pain as I tried different sitting positions.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Oh hey love how's-"

"Y/N I am so sorry. The boys suddenly sat on my back while I was doing push-ups and now I feel like I broke my back. Are you okay??-"

"Y/N NOONA WE'RE SO SORRY IT WAS TAEHYUN'S IDEA TO SIT ON YEONJUN."

"WHAT THE FRICK YOU WERE LITERALLY THE ONE WHO KEPT PUSHING US TO DO THIS.

"WELL YOU AGREED RIGHT AWAY!"

"Okay boys stop arguing. I'm fine Yeonjun don't worry. It's just a slight pain, there's no big deal."

"Are you sure you're okay? I can cancel today's session and get back home.."

"You don't have to Yeonjun. Besides, your sister Yeri is here so I'm in safe hands."

"Okay then... Well I better continue. Bye darling!"

"Bye love."

"Was that Yeonjun?"

"Yeah he called cuz his friends was messing with him and he was worried that I'm in great pain right now."

"Damn I wish he was like that when I feel pain because of my soulmate. His reply will always be 'Why did you have a soulmate in the first place'. You really changed that brat."

.•°•°•.

Yeri and I are still inside the living room just doing our own business.

She was texting her soulmate while I'm just reading a book. It was quiet and peaceful.

Until....

"Ouch! What the frick...."

I clenched my chest really hard as I felt an immense pain that is near my heart.

"Y/N! Are you okay??" Yeri worriedly stood up from her seat.

"Yeri it hurts so bad... Please call Yeonjun. It might be coming from him."

She hurriedly dialed her brother's phone, tapping her foot quickly on the floor feeling worried for me and Yeonjun.

"Crap he won't answer."

"Y-Yeri we should check on him. The pain stopped so suddenly."

We quickly ran out of the house, running to the group's dance studio that was luckily just a few blocks from where we live.

"Sht what could've happen to him..." I anxiously said.

Yeri bursted open the entrance of the building and swung open every dance studio where her baby brother can be in.

"YEONJUN!"

"Huh Yeri noona-" Yeri jumped on to him, checking every part of him where he can be hurt.

He was also clutching his chest.

"BRO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU???? Y/N FELT YOUR PAIN AND SHE SAID IT WAS REALLY BAD."

Yeonjun's eyes widened and chuckled nervously.

"N-Noona. You see w-what happened was-"

"Yeonjun hyung was buying food from outside while he was listening to music. He was dancing like he was in a musical. Of course he tripped then he hit his chest on a fire hydrant hard... Really hard... Oh and he also dropped his phone in a sewer while that happened." Taehyun told the whole story without looking away from his phone.

"Hehe yeah that's what happened- Ouch! Noona!"

"YEONJUN WE WERE SO ANXIOUS SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO YOU. ALL THIS TIME YOU GOT HURT JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR DANCING SHTS." Yeri pinched him again painfully on his sleeveless arm which I also felt but for me it only felt like a plushie slapped me.

"NOONA LOOK I'M SORRY I WORRIED YOU TWO. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEND AGAIN I PROMISE!" Yeri paused from her actions and looked at me.

"Do you accept his apology?"

"Well he did make me scared to death so... continue on torturing him."

"Darling are you serious right now- OUCH NOONA NOT THAT SPOT!"

"Sorry love you hurt my chest like really bad."

"I hate you Y/N- OW!"

"I love you too Junnie~"

.•° T H E  E N D °•.

🥑: ENHYPEN CB ON OCT. 12 MY DUDESSS. And yes I'm still alive.