•I'm The Mafia•

🥑: MA-MA-MA-MA-MA-MA-MAFIA YA YA WE DO IT LIKE A MAFIA-

"Okay it's morning!"

"I'm just gonna go straight to the point, it's Yeonjun hyung. He's the mafia."

"BRO??? HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU?? I'M THE DOCTOR!"

"Before anyone else questions me, I'm a citizen."

"Hmm.... if it's none of you then it's probably.... YOU!"

"Beomgyu you dumbass I'm literally out of the game."

"Oh yeah right. Hehe."

"Okay has anyone decided who to vote??" The mayor, aka Soobin, asked and the remaining players just looked at each other, obviously not knowing who to pick.

"Since no one is answering, go back to sleep you brats. Night time!" Everyone bowed their heads and started slapping the ground so they can't hear anything from the mafia.

I was just eliminated a round ago so I get to see the mafia now. My bet is gonna be either Beomgyu or Yeonjun.

"Wake up mafia!" Taehyun slowly rose up and looked around.

I glared at him and mouthed a swear word but he just smirked at me.

He took a few seconds to think who to kill and he chose Yeonjun. He then went back to his bowing position.

"Wake up doctor!" Yeonjun rose up and just chose to heal himself without thinking twice.

I just know Yeonjun keeps on healing himself when he got the role.

"Okay day time!" All of them woke up, and they all have someone in mind to eliminate.

Soobin then told them the whole summary of what happened during night time.

"It's Kai." Yeonjun said without hesitation.

"I agree. I felt him moving beside me!" Beomgyu pointed at Kai.

"GUYS I WAS SCRATCHING MY BACK! I'M NOT THE MAFIA. IT'S TAEHYUN."

"To anyone who thinks Kai is the mafia, raise your hand." Taehyun raised his hand and the others followed.

"You guys are stupid."

"Kai is now eliminated. The mafia is still here."

"WHAT THE HELL???" The three players shouted.

Kai cursed at them and grumpily sat next to me.

When it was night time, Taehyun woke up again and smirked at Kai. The grumpy boy's eyes widened out of anger and silently cursed at him

The game went on until Taehyun won.

Everyone didn't really expected him to be the mafia but we all know he has such intelligience to win the game. Whatever role you give him, he will win no mattet what.

.•°•°•.

It was night time and everyone went back to their rooms with their roomate.

Me and Beomgyu went back to our room after the rest went first.

As soon as Beomgyu laid down, he fell asleep but my eyes were wide open and I obviously can't sleep.

I stared at the dark celing and saw something odd about it. There was a long crack that wasn't there before and it keep on getting longer whenever I blinked.