•Hand Sanitizer•

Y/N L/N, a normal girl with normal grades and normal life. There is one thing that isn't normal about her....her way of hygiene.

When Y/N was little, she suddenly got really ill that she spent 3 months in the hospital. After when she's discharged from the hospital, she would always bring a hand sanitizer every where, she would wash her hands when she accidentally touched something, and she doesn't like having physical contact with other people.

Y/N is now in class. She is sitting next to her best friend, Beomgyu.

Beomgyu is the only person that Y/N borrows her stuff to. Beomgyu and Y/N are bestfriends before Y/N turned into a hygiene freak. Beomgyu was always there when Y/N got hospitalized, that's why Y/N trusts Beomgyu.

"Y/N, can I borrow your pencil? I forgot my pencil case at home hehe..." Beomgyu said with puppy eyes.

"Beomgyu you gotta put on hand sanitizer if you want to borrow my pencil." Even tho Y/N trusts Beomgyu, he still needs to put hand sanitizer when he wants to borrow her stuff.

"Come on Y/N, I thought you trust me. Plus I forgot to bring my hand sanitizer. Can I just borrow your pencil, I need to write something."

"If you forgot your hand sanitizer, then go wash your hands in the bathroom." Y/N said with a slightly annoyed tone.

"Y/N, I have no time for washing my hands and the bathroom is far from our classroom. Please just give me the pencil." Beomgyu was starting to get annoyed at Y/N.

"No. I will not let you borrow my pencil."

Beomgyu had enough. He grabbed Y/N's pencil case and started to search for a pencil.

"BEOMGYU GIVE IT BACK! YAH!" Y/N shouted which caused the whole class to look at them and their teacher to stop writing.

"MISS PARK AND MR. CHOI, WHAT IS ALL THE RACKET?" Their teacher shouted.

"Mr. Kim, Beomgyu is trying to steal my stuff!"

"What?! I just wanted to borrow a pencil!" Beomgyu argued.

"Enough you two. Both of you are going to detention after school and Beomgyu, here's a pencil, you know you can borrow a pencil from me." Mr. Kim gave Y/N and Beomgyu a detention slip and gave Beomgyu a pencil.

"You should've washed your hands you dum dum." Y/N mumbled.

Beomgyu felt bad that both of them had to go to detention and that Y/N might hate him.

.•°•°•.

"Y/N, you shouldn't be super freaked out when someone touches your stuff. You should try to minimize on being hygienic. And as for you Beomgyu, when somebody says no, then it's a no. You two should apologize to each other, I'm going to the faculty room." Then Mr. Kim exited the room.

Y/N and  Beomgyu are the only ones who are left in the detention room. There was silence between them and both of them are guilty of what they did to each other.

"I'm sorry, Beomgyu."
"I'm sorry, Y/N." Both of them said sorry at the same time and they just laughed.

"Y/N, I'm really sorry. I already know your problem ever since at the start, yet, I acted like I didn't care."

"No, I should be the one who should say sorry. I shouldn't be this super hygienic. You're my best friend and I should trust you more..." Y/N fiddled her fingers.

Then Y/N felt arms around her and it was Beomgyu pulling her into an hug. Y/N doesn't like people hugging her but, she felt comfortable around his arms and she doesn't want to break the hug to end.

Beomgyu suddenly stopped hugging her.

"I-im sorry. I shouldn't hug-" Beomgyu didn't get to continue his sentence when Y/N suddenly hugged him.

"It's okay. It felt like a teddy bear was hugging me." Beomgyu grew a smile on his face and hugged her back.

.•°M E A N W H I L E°•.

Mr. Kim is actually watching at the window of the room and saw the whole thing.

Mr. Kim knows Y/N's problem and Beomgyu wanting to have more trust from Y/N so, he decided to help out the two.

"I guess my work here is done." Said Mr. Kim to himself.

.•°T H E  E N D°•.

🥑: inspired by Beomgyu's hand sanitizer hehe