•I'll Be Alright•

"Got everything ready?"

"Yeah." I looked back at our bedroom and went downstairs with our bags.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Soobin asked seeing my face.

"No... It's because I'm worried what our home would turn out after the flood. What if it gets destroyed and we have no home to return to?" Soobin dropped his bags and hugged me.

"Don't worry Y/N. As long we're together, it will always feel like home." I looked at Soobin and pecked his lips. How did I even end up with him?

"Let's go before the truck leaves us." We grabbed all of our bags and left our house. Outside is a truck which is taking us to the evacuation center.

We went inside and it was only us 2.

I leaned on Soobin's shoulder, trying to calm myself. Everything will be okay Y/N, you and Soobin will be safe at the evacuation center.

I touched my neck trying to find an object but it wasn't there.

"S-soobin can we turn back. I forgot something." I pointed at my neck and Soobin understood what I was trying to say.

"But Y/N we-"

"Soobin you do know how important that is to me." After a couple of seconds he sighed in defeat.

"Sir can we turn back?"

"Sorry we can't do that sir."

"Please. My wife forgot something really important."

The driver sighed in annoyance.

"Fine but I won't come back for you 2. I still have other people to get."

"Thank you so much sir."

The truck made a u-turn and went back to our house.

We arrived back. The place already has water but it only reached our feet. The driver gave us a look of annoyance.

"GOOD LUCK GOING TO THE EVACUATION CENTER." And he drove off. I saw Soobin was about to chase after him but I held his hand to calm down.

"Let's just go get it." We went inside the house and there are some waters dripping from the ceilings.

"I found it Y/N!" Soobin yelled from upstairs.

I went upstairs and saw Soobin holding up the necklace.

"Thank you Soobin..." I wore the necklace. Soobin gave me this necklace when we started dating. I didn't want to lose it because it reminds me so much of good memories.

"You know I can just buy you a new one." Soobin chuckled.

"But this necklace is important to me Soobin." I pouted.

We walked back down stairs and we were shocked that the water now reaches at our knees.

"Why is the water elevating so fast?" Soobin questioned.

We looked out of the window and saw the rushing water outside.

"I think we should wait here. We can't get to the evacuation center with the water like this."

We rushed to the kitchen, trying to gather much food as we can and went upstairs.

We went in our bedroom.

"Sleep for a bit Y/N. I'll wake you up when rescue comes." I nodded and closed my eyes. I can still feel Soobin's hand holding mine which I smiled to.

.•°•°•.

"Y/N wake up!" I woke up with Soobin shaking me rapidly.