•Dream Pt.2•

🥑: Just a short continuation cuz I felt like it :>

"The girl saw him in a bedroom with white pajamas, sleeping peacefully. She was really happy but she didn't want to disturb him so, she told him she misses him and the dream ended there. The girl woke up with a smile on her face and told herself that she will work hard for herself and for her love...." I finished telling my story as I saw the kids in front of me frowning.

"Why are you guys frowning? Is the story bad?"

One of my kids stood up and looked at me with sad eyes. "Miss Y/N, why doesn't it have a happy ending like the books you usually tell us."

"Yeah Miss Y/N. The girl and the boy could've lived happily."

I wished it was like in the books but it's reality my children. All of you will understand it when you get older....

"I didn't say the story ended already. It's still ongoing. One day, the girl and the boy will finally get the happy ending that they deserve." I looked back at them and they smiled hearing that they will get a happy ending after all.

"Oh which leads us for quote of the day!"

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

One of my children shyly raised her hand.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Uhmm.... Miss Y/N, since you said that the story is still ongoing, will you tell us what happened to the girl and boy when they finally get their happy ending?"

Ohh umm....

"Yes darling but I am not gonna be the one who will tell you the ending because it might take them really long to get their happy ending so.... another person might tell you their story." I glanced at the clock and it's already time for the kids to go back home.

"Well I think it's  time to say bye bye now kids!" All of them groaned as I giggled.

"One more story pleaseee Miss. Y/N???"

"Sorry kiddos, I'll tell y'all another story tomorrow."

"Yes Miss. Y/N...."

"Now pack your bags kids! Your parents might be already here to pick you up!"

All of them packed there bags as they ran out of the door without forgetting to say goodbye to me.

"Bye bye Miss. Y/N!"

"Get back home safely!" I said to the last kid who exited as I went back to my desk to also get ready to go back home.

I need to go back home to celebrate our 7th anniversary.....

Yes it has been like 5 years since that devastating anniversary.

I decided to finally tell my students about this special story in this special day.

If you're wondering yes I am still single.

Soobin's friends would always try to set me up in blind dates in hopes that I might find someone I can be with.

Unfortunately all of these dates ended up not good until Soobin's friends finally decided to give up and just leave me as I am.

I plugged on my earphones and went back home while blasting songs that Soobin always recommend me at the past.

My thoughts were literally just Soobin huh.

Because of you, I am still single as a pringle. Because of you, I decided to become a kindergarten teacher. Because of you, I gained friends who cared about me. Because of you..... I still continued on living since I don't want to dissapoint you.

I've always imagined what our life was like if you're still here.

We could've had our own house, our children running in the backyard. Raising them as they have their own family and visiting us with our grandkids. Us turning old together and die peacefully next to each other.

....I hope you're doing well. I hope you're waiting for me at the gates. We will have our happy ending soon Soobin.

As I was nearing back home, I decided to buy a small cake to celebrate our 7th anniversary.

I was waiting on the sidewalk for the traffic to signal me if I can cross the road.

"Y/N"

I looked around the empty streets.

It can't be it. That familiar voice...

"Y/N look"

I look in front of me. From across the street, there he was.

All white, smiling with his dimples popping out, one hand streched out like he's waiting for me to hold it.

This must be a dream.

"S-Soobin...."

"Y/N come here.... I miss you...."

As if my body was under a spell.

I dropped whatever I was holding like it was nothing and I took a step. One step turns into two steps. Two steps turns into three and so on.

He's so close yet.... so far.

I whispered "Soobin I'm almost there-"

HOOONKKKK!!!!!!

BANG!!!

I was suppose to feel a painful impact but I felt nothing.

I opened my eyes and I was at the other side of the road now.

I successfully went to Soobin....

"After all these years, finally...." He said as he held my hand and I held back tightly, not wanting to let him go ever again.

He placed his forehead onto mine as he smiled at me and whispered me these words.

"We finally have our happy ending that we have been waiting for."

A bright light showed up in front of us as Soobin pulled me towards it, hands still tightly locked with mine.

Finally. We have our happy ending that we both wanted.

Breaking!

A woman, dead after getting hit by a van.

Reports saying that the woman crossed the road on a red light and seemed to be trying to approuch something that is at the other side of the road.

.•°T H E  E N D°•.