•Types of MOAs pt. 2•

🥑: Ze part two. For MOAs who didn't get to find their types in the first part, here are more choices!

.•°RICH MOA°•.

Just read those 2 words and you'll already feel broke. Of course there are some MOAs that can't relate to them. Literally has every TXT album, every single version of it and has their merch (Like their lightstick, season greetings, clothes etc.). Some of them literally reports a link whenever there's illegal streaming 😒.

"Aww man TXT has a fanlive... Guess I need to find a link-"

"Already purchased a ticket. VIP which means I get to have a meet and greet!"

". . ."

.•°BROKE MOA°•.

What's the opposite of rich MOA? That's right! It's broke MOA! The most relatable type out of all types. Will download weverse shop even tho they have empty wallet and will just go window shopping (Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this). They might not watch any unboxing vids of TXT merch because they might feel jealous (Lol this was me before I owned any TXT merch). And of course we will never give up until we find the ✨link✨.

"GUYS WHERE CAN I FIND L!NK??? SHOOT IT JUST GOT REPORTED. WHAT DO Y'ALL MEAN TXT IS PERFORMING ETERNALLY???"

(Eternally performance when😔)

.•°SILENT MOA°•.

When I first joined the fandom, I was one of them. Silent MOAs might not have any stan accounts in any social media platform and maybe sticks in their personal account in Facebook. They vote, stream and supports TXT silently. Sometimes, they're a bit to shy to show the world that they're a proud MOA. They will try making a twt stan account since they want to interact with other MOAs.

"Hi guys! I'm a MOA since TDC: MAGIC and it's my first time in MOA twt. I hope I can have uhh.. moots?"

.•°COCOMELON WHO? MOA°•.

These MOAs use TXT to teach their younger siblings, cousins or nephews and neices. Just bring out your MOA bong and switch it to different colors then BAAM, your little one learns the colors. Another example is play Cat and Dog on the tv then BAAM your little one learns different animal sounds.

"So yeah guys I was babysitting my younger sibling. She was crying so hard a while ago but now she's dancing to blue hour."

.•°BESTIE MOAS°•.

Of course I have my own bestie MOA. Y'all think there's a normal one in the pair but boyyyy you were wrong. Their  relationship with each other can be loving or affectionate like TYUNNING or everytime you put them together it's chaos like SOOGYU. It's either both of them got into TXT at the same time or one of them just influenced another.

"GIRLLL THEY SAID THERE WILL BE A BEOMJUN COVER."

"WAIT REALLY????"

*1 year later*

"Girl are you sure there will be a BeomJun cover?"

"Nah I lost hope at this point."

(This is literally me and my best friend's conversation lol.)

.•°SWERVE MOA°•.

These MOAs are either ot5 stans or they can be easily bias wrecked. It's literally so hard for them to stay loyal to their bias. Like today their bias is Yeonjun then the next day it's suddenly Beomgyu.

"WAIT HUENINGKAI PIANO LIVE??? TIME TO BE A NINDUNGIE. I APOLOGIZE SOOBIN."

.•°DELULU MOAS°•.

I keep on mentioning delulu gang MOA in the first part so I think it's time to write more about them. Just like what I said in the first part, they can be authors or artists. Seriously where do y'all get the guts to say Soobin is your boyfriend😭. But I mean most MOAs are delulu so... Don't forget to take your anti-delulu pills MOAs!

"Yow sis who's that Korean boy on your wallpaper."

"Oh this handsome Korean boy? It's my boyfriend Kang Taehyun 😉."

". . ."