Mr. Perfect {Logicality}

A/N: Firstly, there's no good way to include 2 headers so this probably looks really weird, sorry

A/N: Firstly, there's no good way to include 2 headers so this probably looks really weird, sorry. I just started watching Owl House and oh my god Amity is so gay XD Also, I might skip over some parts of the lyrics. Anyway, I hope this is to your liking probablygay1 (btw you coming in clutch with two requests)

Third Person

Straight Hair. Straight A's. Straight corners. Straight path, I don't cut corners. I make a point to be on time. Head of the student council.

Logan slicked back the last of his hair, checking his reflection one last time. He straightened his tie before deeming himself to be presentable. He grabbed his keys and backpack, starting up his car at precisely 8:10 as always. It would take about seven minutes to get to school, giving him plenty of time to enter the school building, stop at his locker, and continue on to homeroom. His first hour happened to be in close proximity to his locker, so he could reasonably drop off the books he'd need after lunch, while also watching for Ms. Danvers to show up. She had a reputation for starting class around four minutes late, habitually losing track of time when she went to smoke after first arriving.

I don't black out at parties; I jam to Paul McCartney. If you ask me how I'm doing, I'll say...well. I was adopted when I was two. My parents spoiled me rotten, often. I ask myself 'what did I do?' to get as far as I've gotten...

It was ridiculous to be bothered by his past after all this time, especially since his adoptive parents were great. He couldn't even remember his 'true' parents, but he couldn't deny the curiosity he had about the topic. Maybe that's why he kept a picture of them, the reason he knew what they looked like, in his locker, right next to one of his adoptive parents and him.

A pretty boy walks by my locker, my heart gives a flutter but I don't dare utter a word. Cause that would be absurd behaviour for 'Mr. Perfect'

Patton was so caught up in his conversation with a girl Logan had never seen before, most likely a transfer student, that he didn't notice Logan's presence until he ended the conversation, "Hey, Logie!"

"Salutations Patton," Logan greeted, no longer bothering to question why the other waited for him by the door instead of simply going in without him. It had been their routine all year, and with the upcoming SAT's Logan had bigger problems to deal with. Realistically, he knew that it would be practically impossible for someone to surpass him in the Valedictorian race, but he still wanted to get a good score anyway.

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, no. I can't risk falling off my throne. La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, love is something I don't even know. Straight hair. Straight A's. Straight forward. Straight boy. Mr. Perfect, that's me.

The two had been friends since grade school, and Logan couldn't deny that he admired the other. It certainly couldn't be easy to put on a smile everyday, and Logan was amazed that he never got mad at anyone. The stoic boy had lost his own temper a number of times, usually during group projects, but Patton had only ever raised his voice when someone swore or talked bad about themselves. There were very few topics that they couldn't talk about with each other, being able to go from talking about different dog breeds to constellations and the stories behind them.

One night, my friend stayed over. We laughed, and drank, and ordered. Something about her drew me in... What? It's totally platonic.

This was far from the first sleepover the two had. Tonight they were staying at Logan's house since last time they were at Patton's. His dad was still at work and his mom had left to go get them pizza. Usually, he preferred to avoid such greasy foods, but Patton happened to be very convincing.

That night was so exciting. His smirks were so enticing. Hours speed by like seconds, then what happens is iconic. He takes a sip, I bite my lip. He tells a joke, I nearly choke. He braids my hair, I sit there, blacking out for the first time. Next thing I know, I lose control...

Logan suddenly leaned forward, pressing his lips to Patton's. He didn't quite know why he had done it. He never felt attracted to a man before, then again if he had then he probably wouldn't have known it. The boy had never been accused of being 'in touch' with his emotions.

I finally kiss him but- oh no. I see a face in my window, then my brain starts to go, "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, no. You can't risk falling off your throne! La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, love is something you don't even know!"

They split apart, and Logan's vision got spotty. He couldn't breathe. For once he had acted on impulse and where would that leave him? Oh right, it was likely that his relationship with Patton would become strained and he would have to deal with his parent's disapproval if they ever found out. Patton was talking, but Logan couldn't hear him.

That is until he pulled him into a hug, whispering reassurances, "Hey, hey it's gonna be okay. I'm not upset at all, and I actually have a crush on you so this kind of works out, also we don't have to tell your parents if you don't want to."

"'Gonna' is not a word," He says, getting a laugh from Patton.

He pecks Logan on the cheek, quieting the other successfully, "Now, you're mom's probably on her way back so we should probably move away from each other. Unless she suddenly started supporting the lgbtq community since we saw that movie with a gay couple shown in it."

Logan smiles sadly, "I don't believe she has."

Ever the optimist, Patton shrugs, scooching away just in case his mother bursts in, "We'll have to hope Janus's secret-keeping lessons have been doing me some good then."

"I suppose so-"

"I'm back with the pizza!!" Logan's mother shouts, balancing the boxes precariously in one hand, "What'd I miss?"

A/N: Not overly proud of this, but going along with any song really while incorporating that song into the story isn't easy for me XD