Swapped {Platonic Dukexiety}

A/N: Wow, 2 updates in a row? That hasn't happened in forever! This one isn't really ship!centric but it does technically have Prinxiety and Intrulogical

Third Person

"Ugh, what the hell happened?" The anxious side complains sitting up and holding a hand to his head. You'd think he'd been blackout drunk with how horrible his headache was.

He reluctantly opens his eyes, quickly noticing the black and green outfit he wore. Understandably so, he freaked out and rushed to the downstairs bathroom they had in the mindscape. After only a split second of seeing his reflection, or the reflection he figures, he panics.

Instead of the foundation-induced paleness he was used too, he saw gray-ish tan skin. Instead of his dark eyeshadow, there was surprisingly neat, purple eyeshadow. Rather than the long bangs he'd keep in his face, his hair was messy and pushed back, an all-too familiar grey streak in the middle.

Somehow, he knew exactly who was responsible, as if it wasn't obvious enough.

"REMUS!!!"

He stormed upstairs, looking for the rat man that must have stolen his body. For all he knew, everyone could have been swapped. But even still, it was pretty safe to assume that it was Remus's fault. He bursts into his own room, seeing his own body digging around in his closet.

"Oh hey Remus," He says smugly, smiling wider than Virgil would have thought possible with how little practice his face got with the expression.

"Shut the hell up Remus," The real Virgil says, "What. Did. You. Do." He asks slowly, surprised to hear his, or rather Remus's voice, doesn't have the echoey effect it normally would when the anxious boi means business. He sure as hell wasn't gonna try to do that scream thing the other can do though.

The imposter Virgil sits innocently, "Whatever do you mean?"

Virgil is tempted to strangle the other, even though it is his body, when Roman shows up, "What's going on?"

"Remus here decided to invite himself over, again," Remus says, making a decent attempt at impersonating him.

"You little b!tch," Virgil responds, which you'd think would be suspicious coming from 'Remus.'

Roman pushes Virge away, thinking he was Remus, "Don't say that about him," Virgil would be flattered, if he wasn't so annoyed that his boyfriend was an idiot.

"It's fine, I insult Remus all the time," Remus frowns, "Your stupid a$$ brother swapped our bodies," He explains.

"What?" Roman asks, looking between the two of them.

Remus groans, "Why do you have to ruin all my fun emo?" He asks, "This is exactly like the time I made those snow d!cks and you kicked them all over just to 'preserve Patton's innocence.'"

"This is so weird..." Roman mumbles, "I'm gonna go find Logan. He'll probably know how to fix this, whatever this is."

"Don't leave me with him!" Virgil complains, but it comes too late.

"So...have you and RoBro done the devil's tango yet?" Not-Virgil asks, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. Once again, it was really unnerving for Virgil to see his face do that, but that was probably the point.

Virgil splutters for a response, "What? No! We've been dating for only a month!"

Remus shakes his head, "For shame Anx, I would've thought it'd be easier to convince you into such an act than Logan."

"I don't want to hear about you and Logan's sex life," Virgil deadpans.

"Wait a minute," Remus says, not even acknowledging what Virgil said, "This might be my chance to figure out who's really the top in your relationship. I'd say you because Roman's an absolute pu$$y, but LoLo isn't so sure."

Before the anxious side can ask what he means, Remus grabs at the waistband of Virgil's jeans, "No!" He tackles himself to the ground, thankful that Remus's body is heavier than his, "Remus I swear to god, if you try something like that again I will personally see to it that you never get a good dream again."

"Does your definition of good dreams include-"

"Yes," Virgil interrupts, not wanting to hear his own voice say what he was sure Remus was going to.

"Damn okay, chill out Virgey," Remus pokes Virgil's, well actually his, side. Virgil promptly freezes up and falls over, "I know all my weak points Anxy, even in my body you can't beat me in a fight."

"Screw off," Virgil mutters, sitting up and watching the other closely, making sure he doesn't do anything.

"But seriously, do you think you could dominate my brother in the bedroom?" He asks suggestively leaning close to the uncomfortable emo.

Before Virgil can shut the other up, Logan and Roman enter the room, "Remus what did you do this time?" Logan asks, taking in the peeved Remus and surprisingly cheery Virgil. Of course, it didn't take him long to recognize that they had, in fact, switched bodies, "You should count yourselves lucky that I can fix this, being in a relationship with Remus while he is in Virgil's body would be awkward to say the least."

"Yeah, no offense stormcloud but I don't know how this relationship could work if you look like Remus," Roman says, feeling guilty that he wouldn't have the same affection simply because of his boyfriend's looks.

"To be fair, I wouldn't want to date anyone that looked like Remus, even though he's not my brother," Virgil replies, "How long will it take for you to put me back in my body specs?"

"I should be able to reverse the effects of the potion Remus clearly stole from me within half an hour since it is probable that I already have the cure made. It makes this sort of situation easier to fix if I have the 'cure' on hand," He explains, and Virgil couldn't be more relieved.

They had to drag Remus to Logan's room, since he was pouting over the fact that he didn't get the chance to trick anyone into thinking he was Virgil. Logan did have a potion that would reverse the body-swapping process, thankfully. As soon as they were returned to their own bodies, Virgil threatened Remus again before Roman scooped him up and ran off, happy to have his emo nightmare back.

After that, Logan learned to keep his potions safely locked away in the imagination.