Fredbear's Family Diner

A/N: Let's be honest, this Au was gonna happen at some point. And no, this isn't one of those 'Virgil Afton' stories, just throwing a Side into each main location of the first four fnaf games and having them killed, no big deal. Also, these won't really have any ships so sorry if that's all you came for. Also also, sorry if any of you get offended by something I say because 'actually, if you refer to ______ you'll realize that it's actually blah blah blah I'm not a fnaf expert and from what I get no one understands the lore perfectly so oh well close enough, probably.

Logan's POV

Fredbear's Family Diner, a place intended to entertain children that is somehow a total success. Having no other option, I took the open job as a nightguard at the poor excuse of a restaurant since the pay was above minimum wage and would be relatively peaceful work. I seriously doubt that there's anything of value in a building that makes pizza with a crust that is at least 5% cardboard from my calculations, so I can devote my time to other pursuits.

I unlock the front doors, letting myself in before locking them behind me. I briefly glance at the, admittedly, advanced animatronics that were simply known as Fredbear and Golden Bonnie. If you looked close enough it would be obvious that they could easily be programmed to do much more than repeat pre-recorded lines and move somewhat-in-time with the music that would play during the day.

(Ayy that rhymes- I'm so easily entertained)

I enter the security office, finding strangely advanced technology inside. It'll certainly make my job of monitoring the place easier, even a child could manage it. And I mean children that find places like this entertaining when I say that, they are true idiots. Well, actually the parents may be more idiotic than their children if they think this is a good place to waste- I mean spend their money. The clock rings twelve times, signifying the hour. My shift has officially started.

For a while, literally nothing of interest happens. I get some work done on a personal project of mine, and no one has broken into the building. This job is honestly an insult to my intelligence. The building's lack of air conditioning at night is starting to bother me, and the provided fan on my desk is broken. It shouldn't be too hard to fix, especially with an entire room dedicated to old parts. Technically the parts would be for the animatronics, but anyone with half a brain could realize those things would need some sort of internal fan to keep from overheating. And considering the 'springlock' mechanics of the suit, a fan would be even more necessary for when an employee is wearing one of the suits.

I make a mental note of the parts I'll need before leaving the comfort of my office. The rest of the building just seems cold and unnerving without the balloons and countless children running around it. I must admit that despite my lack of emotions, this place figuratively puts me on edge.

The storage closet is dark much like the rest of the building and I have to rely on my flashlight to get my bearings. Aside from the repetitive replacement heads for the animatronics, there's some sort of lifeless endoskeleton laying on a table, the only piece of furniture in the room. I had been able to see the silhouette of it from the security cameras, but I could only tell now that it was probably intended to handle the movement of an animatronic. Though, the use of such a part would most likely mean this new animatronic wouldn't be worn by employees, and instead be purely controlled by a computer. I could easily fix several flaws that I have already seen with the technology, such as the use of spring locks to propel the jaw, but it is not my place to intervene.

One strange thing I do notice is that the skeleton's mouth is open, with what appears to be a key resting inside. Seeing no reason the engineer could possibly have intended the key to be there, I decide to retrieve it. It's not like I would even know what the key unlocks, but I could at least set it to the side so someone could return it to it's rightful spot. I grab the small key, almost knocking it off onto the table before beginning to extract my arm from the metal maw.

Snap

The jaws of the endoskeleton close with much more force than a robot meant for entertainment should have, easily piercing my skin painfully. Somehow I know the extra strength of its bite isn't an accident, but I'm not quite sure how I know this. My wrist and hand is quickly covered in the unmistakable, dark red that is my blood. I collapse to the ground, staring mutely as the pain sweeps over me, only a strangled cry makes its way out as I watch the taunting red continue to seep out onto the table and jaws of the robot.

- - -

"Seriously? We're calling this an accident?" One officer asks, staring at the gruesome scene in front of him.

"Well yeah, it's not like the robot intentionally bit him, the thing doesn't even work. When questioned, Afton said it was still just metal, no coding or anything," His partner answers, writing down some notes that probably won't amount to anything.

The medical examiner stands up, "It's hard to say, but preliminary time of death would have to be around 2:30 a.m."

"How long would he have been stuck here before passing out from blood loss?" The first officer asks, not really wanting the answer.

"Clearly the bite punctured a vein since he actually bled out, but it would have taken an hour to pass out, probably two before he died," The M.E. concludes.

"Anyone else wondering how an inactive robot managed to sink its teeth in that far if it didn't move on its own?" The second officer asks, "Even if Afton lied and this thing does work, the only reason it would move its mouth would be for 'singing' right? So why is the bite that deep?"

"You're looking too far into this. We're already gonna have enough paperwork to deal with since this place is for children," The first officer complains, leaving before his partner can protest. 

A/N: I know this is technically fnaf 4, but it was the first location from what I understand so oh well. I'll do something with the fnaf 4 bedroom aspect of that game. This is a lot longer than I expected it to be