Jealousy {Logicality}

Logan's POV

Recently, I have been experiencing these feelings for a certain self-proclaimed father. Of course, as the embodiment of logic, I am inexperienced in anything related to emotions. So, logically, I should get advice from one of the others. Virgil would most likely advise me to wait and hope for the feelings to dissipate, but I have already tried that to no avail. Roman would suggest that I win the affections of Patton through a large gesture designed by the aforementioned creative side, which is completely unrealistic. And Patton, well Patton would probably give the best advice for the situation seeing as he's the one I'm attempting to explain my feelings towards, right?

I go downstairs, knowing that there is a good chance that he will be down here cooking, "Patton? If you are not busy can we talk?"

"Sure!" He says happily, looking away from the oven timer, "Whatcha need kiddo?"

I would correct his grammar, but I'm trying to endear myself to him, and he wouldn't use the proper grammar even if I told him what it was, "I wanted to ask your advice on an emotional problem."

He looks surprised, "Okay, what's the problem?"

"Well I appear to have a 'crush' and I am unaware of the correct way to tell them. I learned from the Valentine's Day video that my method is apparently not the standard way people ask another person on a date," I say, hoping he doesn't bring up how I openly admit to being wrong.

"Oh, wouldn't asking Roman be smarter? He's kinda the love expert of the group," Patton replies.

"Roman would suggest I confess through some grand gesture that he designs, which I would assume my so-called crush would not appreciate as much," I respond, expecting Patton to guess who I'm crushing one with ease.

He nods, looking away unnecessarily to set the hand towel he was using down, "Okay, well why don't you just try telling them? You could make a card or give them a small gift like chocolates," He suggests, his smile looking strained. Strange, I would have assumed Patton would prefer a stuffed animal over cheap chocolates, perhaps he's trying to appeal to the majority over the minority?

"Alright, but what if they do not return your feelings?" It is an important question, especially since Patton could initiate a relationship with anyone he wanted.

Granted, he and Roman are 'chaotic best friends' and Virgil is his 'dark strange son' as he puts it. Imagining Patton in a relationship with the blunt Remus is disturbing, and Deceit and him are quite literal opposites. Well, there is a saying about opposites being attracted to each other, if that is true then the two may already have feelings for each other.

(Those are my actual opinions about Patton's relationships with everyone, sorry if you don't agree with me. And unless their relationships drastically change in the canon Sander's Sides episodes then I won't change my mind. No hate on anyone who ships those though!)

"Well, it's hard to know for sure whether someone feels the same, and you may never know until you tell them. For all you know they may be too scared to admit anything," He answers, and I can't help but hope he is referring to himself because that would make confessing much easier for me.

"Thank you Patton this information is very helpful," I inform him, already trying to decide if I should get him a stuffed animal or chocolates.

"No problem kiddo," He says, quickly taking his cookies out of the oven and leaving them to cool off. He goes upstairs, presumably to his room, and I get the feeling, ugh 'feeling,' that he was upset. I summon a stuffed dog, figuring that I might as well confess now. I knock on his door, "Patton? May I enter?"

"What are you doing here?" He calls, not answering my question. It may just be because of the door, but his voice sounds off, as if he had been crying.

"If you wouldn't mind opening the door I would like to speak with you," I say carefully.

He opens the door, failing to hide his red-rimmed eyes, "Is everything alright Patton?" I ask, immediately worried about the moral trait, "Is it because of my questions earlier?"

"No it's not that-" He starts, but as you would expect from the side representing honesty, he is an awful liar.

I handed him the stuffed canine, "If it makes you feel better at all, I was asking your advice since you of all people would know how you wanted to be asked out on a date."

His face turns as red as a Solanum lycopersicum and takes the beagle from me, "What?"

"Patton, would you like to go out on a romantic outing with me and potentially be in a romantic relationship with me?"

"Now I feel stupid because I thought you were trying to ask someone else out," He mumbles, before smiling brightly, this one genuine, "Yes I'll be your boyfriend!!" He exclaims, wrapping his arms around me in an impromptu hug.

I find myself at a slight loss for words for the first time I can remember, "A-alright then." 

A/N: Random question, do you guys want me to put the ships in the title or header?