Creep Crawly Death Dealer {Moceit}

Janus's POV

God freaking dammit. After the newest Sander's Sides episode, my crush on Patton had refused to go away, if anything it got worse. He just had to be nice to me didn't he?! Of course, this crush is gonna be pretty problematic since he's a lightside and loves honesty. The guy couldn't lie if he tried, well he has but that's not the point. He's just a good guy, I can't like him, not without ending up a sad, lonely loser. Aside from the fact that Remus is obviously gay for Logan, the idea of a light and dark side being together just seems weird, like people would be against it. Plus half the fanbase ships Patton with the nerd and for all I know, they could be right about the two of them being perfect together...

"AHHH KILL IT, KILL IT!!!!" A very high-pitched voice screeches from the living room. I walk out of my room to see what someone could be yelling about so much, and spot Patton standing on the couch. It's weird because he always gets salty when someone stands on the furniture, so I'm a bit concerned, "Janus!! I need your help!!!" He yells when he sees me.

"What is it?" I ask. He points towards the wall and when I get closer I see a small black spider on the wall there.

"It is a creepy crawly death dealer that's come to eat me!!" He exclaims, scared of the harmless creature.

I go to the kitchen to get a paper towel or something, "You realize spiders don't eat people, right?" I ask, coming back and placing it near the spider, waiting for it to crawl on.

"Maybe, maybe not. But spiders do kill people!" He argues, yelping as the spider climbs onto the paper towel, "It's coming for you, get rid of it, GET RID OF IT!!" I walk over to the front door, opening it and shaking the spider off.

"There it's gone, see?" I show him the spider-free paper towel before throwing it away, surprised when he engulfs me in a hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" He says happily against my back.

"Yep. No problem," I squeak out, and my face totally doesn't turn bright red.

He spins me around and kisses my cheek, immediately pulling back with a surprised look, "I am so sorry I shouldn't have-"

"Do you like me?" I ask, before I can think better of it.

"Um, uh I like everyone...?" He says, sounding pretty unsure of himself, "But yeah..." He admits, knowing there's no point in lying to me.

"Well, that's good," I respond vaguely.

"Huh?" He asks, looking at me.

"It means I can't do this without feeling bad," I say, pulling him into a light kiss. He blushes even more and kisses back. I break the kiss after a few seconds, smiling dumbly, "I guess having a crush on a lightside isn't so bad."

"Wait...were you talking bad about yourself cause you like me?!" He asks, going into his 'serious dad mode.'

"Oh shoot." 

A/N: Pretty short, but I needed to try writing Moceit at some point. Also, updates on this book are going to be sporadic at best since I'm working on two projects at once so yeah...