S2: Chapter 34

S2: Chapter 34

After that crazy encounter with that bastards, I looked at the invitation handed to me by Loveliere. I like his attitude but I don't think I'm going to join guilds anymore. Seeing that guilds actually willing to kill just to recruit was the stupidest thing in life. They are too much greedy and I don't want to be affiliated by them, I have my own mission to accomplish.

I decided to stroll around and focus myself to think about what classes should I register in. While walking, a loud bang caught my attention and that made me to look where that loud sound come from. The noise guided me to a big and shabby house and the people inside were destroying the place. I walked closer to the house and suddenly, an explosion appeared in front of my face.

  What a loud house, was it being destroyed by other guilds or the people inside are just destroying their guild?

Then, a sharp dagger were being thrown by my direction but I caught it. I looked at the dagger and I was surprised when it was not an ordinary dagger, but a dagger made by Mana.

Mayamaya'y may isang lalaki ang tumilapon papalabas ng guild at naglanding sa paanan ko. Punong puno siya ng abo sa mukha at mukhang galit na galit.

"I'll kill you, Jarin!" sigaw nito at saka pinasabugan yung guild gamit ang kapangyarihan niya

  Wow he really wanted to destroy his guild...

Hmm, I was thinking.. How about if I join this guild? It seems that the guild members were having fun inside. Maybe I can enjoy a lot here.

"Hahaha.." tawa nito habang hinihingal

Biglang nagiba naman ang ekspresyon ng mukha niya ng makita niya ako sa likuran at gulat itong umatras.

"You scared me to death! Who the heck are you?!" sigaw nito

I just give him a sigh and stare at him with my cold eyes.

"I came here to join" I replied

"To join?" Kunot noo nitong tanong sa akin

Binusisi niya akong mabuti at tinignan mula ulo hanggang paa. Napansin ko ring mayroon siyang piercing sa ilong at mukhang siga.

"Hmmm..." he said while stroking his chin

Tinignan niyan akong muli at saka ngumisi.

"Not bad kid, I sensed a powerful aura in you" he said

"Thank you" sagot ko

"Alphonse, you jerk! If you come here I will smash your ugly face with my cane!" malakas na sigaw ng isang lalaki na nagmumula sa loob ng guild

"Oh yeah, before you smash my face I'll burn you alive!" sigaw naman nito pabalik

Sigh, what an uncultured people.

"Kid..."

I looked at him when he called me.

"Are you sure that you want to join the most worst guild in the academy?" he asked

A smirk form in my lips and look at him into his eyes.

"Yeah, count me in please" I replied

He thumbs up and then ran in the guild.

"Follow me" he said

I followed his pace and finally enter the shabby guild. As I enter the guild, I was not surprise to see how wrecked the room is. Some food were stucked in the wall, there were some daggers in the ceiling and all the furnitures were completely destroyed.