Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Natapos na ang party at isa isang umalis ang mga bisita. Umalis na rin ang royal family kaya naman di ko na nakausap pa si Achlys. Dahil unti-unti nang nagsisialisan ang mga bisita, naisip kong sumabay sa mga bisita pag-alis ng mansion.

Sa paglalakad ko ay bigla akong naestatwa dahil sa nakita ko. Nanginig ang buo kong katawan dahil sa galit pero hindi ko man lang maibukas ang bibig ko para magsalita.

"Thank you for inviting us here Papa! The mansion is so big, I wish I could live here." masayang tugon ng isang batang babaeng halos kasing edad ko lang.

Tinapik ni ama ang ulo nito at ngumiti sa kaniya.

"Don't worry, soon enough you'll live here" father said

"Thank you Papa!" she said and hug my father

"Oh darling please restrain yourself, what if someone will hear you?" said that bitch Canary

That smile... That affection.. I want it too..

The picture of a perfect happy family. So that's how I could define it. But why can't I feel that too? We're his family too!

"Before you leave, Papa will give you a present" father said and handed his gift to Ivellina

She happily and excitedly opened it and sh was happy to see a set of jewel on that large box.

"Thank you so much, I love you very much.."

It's my birthday today...

But he doesn't give me any gift. Does he even giving me any gifts yet? Or...

Is it the gift he wanted me to see?

I am clearly frozen and unable to move. But tears we're flowing down into my cheeks.

His attitude towards me and my mom are so different from them. I can see that he's a good and loving father, but why can't he be the same to us?

It's so... It's so sad to feel the same pain I felt before.

"Dad, who's that?"

Dahil hindi ako makagalaw at blanko ang isip ko, hindi ko naisip na umalis sa pwesto ko. Nakaharap ako sa kanila habang nakikita nila na umiiyak ako. Nakita kong gulat ang ekspresyon ng mukha ni ama dahil nasa harap lang nila ako habang nakikita ko silang nagmamahalang pamilya.

"A-Adel... Listen to me I---"

"Don't..." walang emosyon kong wika

Agad siyang tumahimik at tumigil.

"Don't speak, I don't want to hear a word from you, father..."

I took a glance of Ivellina's face and she was shock and about to cry because I call him father. She seemed not to know who is the legitimate daughter. Then, I turned my back to them and quietly walked until I reached the tree.

In there, I let out my cries and lose the pain that I've been resisting all this time.

I... I won't forgive you! I won't forgive the people who's still making me suffer until now.

As long as I'm here, I won't make your lives at ease. You don't deserve to be happy..

Because of extreme rage, I can feel my eyes were glowing and it's eating my Mana.

W-What's happening?

Before I could knew, I was already surrounded by bloodlust that I can kill any person that I will saw. Such a deadly rage... Even I can't control myself.