S2: Chapter 31

S2: Chapter 31

While walking I didn't know why many people were staring at me. Like, did I have a dirt in my face or something? Every time I passed through them, they are gasping like they saw a ghost.

"Who is him?"

"Is he a prince?"

"He's so handsome!"

I just scratch my nape in confusion, you know that I'm tired of attention and now, I'm experiencing it again!

May nakita akong naguusap na mga babae doon kaya naman nilapitan ko sila at tinanong ko kung saan yung direksyon papuntang Cara Imperia. Nang tinanong ko naman sila ay nagulat ako nang tumili sila at namula.

Ouch, ganun ba kasama ang mukha ko?

"I-In the North-northwest, P-Prince" utal nitong sagot

I chuckled when she say 'prince' so I grab her hand and kissed it. The girls beside her screamed again do I immediately bow and take my leave.

I decided to buy a large carpet to the store nearby while the attention of the people still focusing on me.

Alright, this will be good.

I used my magic to levitate the carpet so it could fly. The people were amazed when they saw me flying in a carpet. They must think that I'm the prince Alazzin(it's Aladdin, but to avoid copyright, I just change the name ^-^) right now.

Then I passed through so many towns and village and when they saw me flying in carpet some will point their fingers on me that makes me have more attention.

Sigh I should've just run to reach the academy. But I have to save my stamina for the selection so I have no choice.

Not long ago, I've reached the Cara Imperia and I saw many carriages from below. I slowly landed on the ground to enter unlike those who uses carriages to get here. So basically, all the attention is in me and I'm a little bit happy with that in sarcasm.

Usually, I just wear my cold face while entering the the gate. This academy is so huge and you can compare in into an empire castle. That's understandable since it's the only school that is built in Fhireone continent. I can say that many students are here for the selection too.

Before you can enter to the academy, one will test your ability to use magic or skill. There are two main courses in the Cara Imperia; the Magic Course and the Weapon Course. You can choose one or both. The examiner must be one of the academy's teacher so I should be careful.

When I was walking to reach the line, some students are peeking at me and it's kinda annoying so I release an intense amount of aura so they could stop staring at me and it worked. Then I waited for my turn to receive a number.

While waiting, some of students approached me and their expressions are somewhat bothering me like they are wishing for a fight.

"Hey you blonde jerk. Your face is irritating me, get out of here" a thug-like man showed up to me and he is holding my shirt and lifting me up.

I just stared at him with my empty eyes and that annoyed him. When he tried to attack, I just kicked his chin upward and he was knocked down.

"I don't permit you to touch me, your dirty hands are not worth it" I said while wiping my hands

Then, girls starting to cheer and that made me more and more attention.

"Kyaahhh, he's so cool!"