Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"You can do it sis!" yelled Neron from a distance

It's been three days since we started the morning training and I am progressing bit by bit. Not long ago, I finally reached the finish line.

"Woah you finished the run in 2 hours and 53 minutes that's a huge progress!" said mom

I was catching my breath but I smiled at the moment.

I did it! I'm breaking my record day by day!

Next is weight lifting. I'm kinda used to lift this 30 kilogram barbel without casting a spell on it.

"You did it, Adel. Next week, you'll have to use your real sword for the training" mom said

"Yay!" I shouted in joy

I'm finally going to use my sword. I'm so excited!

"Well you shouldn't be happy right now, sis. Because this time, I will not go easy on you" Neron said

I smirked and shrugged my shoulders.

"If you say so, my dear brother"

His aura becomes different and it seems to be serious in our assessment.

"Thousand needles of roses.." he chanted

I took a deep breath and began to release an aura to my body. They were surprised when my aura becomes stronger, well, I'm practicing this in my room every night!

I focused my aura to surround my body.

"Body armor" I chanted

Body armor was the spell I made to protect myself from any basic attacks and the attacks from the needles of Neron.

Everyone gulped when Neron's finally taking his stance.

"First dance!" he said in a loud voice

His sword scattered in to tiny needles and it's rushing towards my direction.

Bring it on!

The needles hits my body but my body stay still and I can't feel any pain. I smirked as the needles finally faded.

"Is that it? It's weak" I said

"It's naturally weak because it's only 25%" he chuckled

What?!!

"Okay you passed the 25%, how about 40%?"

I began to focus the aura again in my whole body and chanted Body Armor.

"Thousand needles of roses, first dance!"

Once again the I prepared my body while the needles were rushing towards me. When the needles hit me, a little force was pushing me backwards. Then the force becomes stronger and stronger. I feel no pain since the needle didn't scratch me but it's pushing me away!

Oh no.. The needles are strong---I can't hold it!

"Adel!" Arthur yelled

I was blown away by the impact of needles. What kind of attack is that? If someone used a Taira ability like I do, the great force of the needles can throw away the opponent. What a power!

"Little Adel, are you alright----The heck are you thinking Neron, are you going to kill her?" galit na wika ni Arthur at saka binatukan ng malakas si Neron