S2: Chapter 38

Chapter 38

That was a shock news. So Achlys became the second master of the Tempest Spear. Ameri told me that Achlys was bullied inside the academy because he's half Ciaran. Ciaran people were despised by Carabellian people because of the outgoing war. But Arthur said that Achlys was a Laczerian citizen, right? Why does the treatment is still the same here?

Is it because Cara Imperia is built in Carabella Empire and the decision inside of the academy is biased only for non-Ciaran citizens? That's so unfair. To think that this monster's (pertaining to Achlys) talent is being held back because he's a child of a Ciaran princess.

"How are you?"

Natigil ako sa pagiisip nang may marinig akong boses. Nasa loob din ako ng ward ng mga knights ngayon at nakahiga sa maliit na higaan. Pagkatapos ko kaseng makita si Achlys, nawalan na ako ng malay. Sa pagkakaalam ko, dinala ako ni Achlys dito kasama si Ameri. Buti nalang at may priest na nakaabang sa gilid at siya yung naggamot sakin.

"Is there something bothering you?"

Shocks, di nanaman ako nakasagot sa tanong.

Tumingin ako sa nagsalita at nagulat ako na si Achlys pala yun. He still wears mask to cover his face.

"No.. I guess I'm fine" sagot ko habang nakayuko

Why's he hereeee?!!! AAAAAAAAA

Considering his cold attitude to me before, I thought he just don't care of people but to think that he's here now and asking me if I'm okay is something. What's happening??

"Good" tipid niyang sagot

Naghintay ako para umalis na siya pero di siya gumalaw mula sa pwesto niya.

What is he doing??? Bakit di pa siya umaalis?

This is getting awkward.

Maya mayay biglang bumukas yung pintuan ng ward.

"Oh, you're here" gulat na turan ni Ameri

She also turned to her child form.

Tumingin siya sakin at binigyan ko lang siya ng i-also-dont-know-look. She sighed and then closed the door.

"I'm glad you're awake now. We already completely annihilated the area." Ameri said

Thank goodness!!

"Thanks to this guy over here" Ameri continued as she placed her hands to Achlys' shoulder.

Ehh??

Achlys coldly swept the hands of Ameri off his shoulder and never replied her.

"What happened when I'm gone?" tanong ko

I'm curious.. Just how strong is this guy??

"Achlys turned the place into graveyard forest itself as he burned all army with his dark flames." Ameri sighed

That's so scaryy..  Sooo, Achlys is a dark magic user? I heard dark magic users are now rare considering the Ciaran Empire is almost falling.

"I didn't do much" replied Achlys

"Of course you don't! Rei here slay the ancient wyvern himself" Ameri proudly said

Ameri move closer in my direction and hugged me.

"You're so cool, Rei!" It's unfortunate I am the only one who saw you in action" sabi ni Ameri at kumindat

I accidentally looked in Achlys direction and somehow  sensed that he's annoyed.

"Where's Haorus, Jarin and Eua?" I asked

"They're resting in the tent, Eua is taking a good care of them."