S2: Chapter 37

One wyvern down. 3 more left. The other 2 has a same size as the first one but the fourth wyvern is really enormous in size. I might really use a lot of skill in dealing this.

"Stay here, Haorus. The walls needs your barrier," Ameri command

"Roger," replied Haorus

"I'll be heading straight to the necromancers. Jarin, continue to strike them down with your Ivogrim. Eua, support Jarin and Haorus here," proclaimed Ameri

"Okay, mademoiselle "

"Rei, you're coming with me," Ameri looks at me seriously

I just nodded my head to let her know that I'm with her.

She exhaled a deep sigh and looked at her body.

"It's hassle to run in this figure,"

After saying that, Ameri transforms from a little girl into a tall matured woman. I can say that she's very attractive, but looks ferocious. Just like me, I think??

"Things got a little more serious now," biglang sambit ni Haorus

"She doesn't transform in that form often," bulong sakin ni Eua

I smirked to Eua.

"Shall we go?" Ameri got fire in her eyes and it was somewhat scary

I nodded and started to run. She sprint a little bit faster and I catch up to her.

"To know that there's someone who can par with my Godspeed, as expected to the genius rookie" Ameri said while winking as she's running beside me

"I'm sure you're spoiling me a lot," I chuckled

By our speed, we got in the front of the necromancers in no time.

"I'll handle the first one, you'll handle the second. I pray that luck's on your way," Ameri said and hastily ran to attack the necromancer in her front

I don't sure if Ameri had just impulsive decisions all the time and doesn't care about her members or she just had a lot of trust in her members? She's lucky I'm confident on my skills.

Now, let's see what we have here...

A necromancer with a really tall physique. He looked like just a grimm reaper because he had a really long scythe in his hands. The scythe also serves as a catalyst for his magic. Surely it was a lot of pain to deal with since he's a spellcaster. Before I could think of anything else, I was suddenly attacked by his long scythe and because of my fast reflexes, I dodge the attack.

I used my wind strike to counterattack and it hit his arm and his bones collapse. But all of a sudden, the bones reattached to his shoulders.

So he's also had a regeneration abilities. But he's an undead so only his features are being regenerate, not the skin and such. I quickly grab my sword and ran to the necromancer's direction. My sword and his scythe clashes with each other as we continue to strike whenever we had a chance.

As we exchange strikes, I took a short glance in the between of the necromancers's cloak and saw a glowing ball in the center of the skeleton. He continued to attack but I step back to draw some distance. He doesn't seemed to be aware that I saw the glowing ball. That must be the necromancer's weakness.

Biglang sumugod sakin ang mga skeleton knights dahil tinutok sakin ng necromancer ang scythe niya.

Ipinikit ko ang aking mga mata at saka huminga ng malalim.

"Abyssal Flame," I uttered as a circle of blue flame circle me and burn the skeleton to ashes

The necromancer suddenly stepped back because what he saw.