S2: Chapter 45

We just finished our meals a moment ago and she told me that she decided to scout the area. The food she cooked earlier was her recent hunt during the even the forest. I must not let her wander alone in this unknown cave. No matter how strong she was, she was still a lady.

But no matter what I say to her she doesn't want me to exert a lot of efforts and she does everything for me. Should I just lie to her that my injuries are now fine?

"Shanris, don't go alone" I said

"Shanris c-can go b-back safely. You shouldn't w-worry too much" she replied

"No, I can't let you go alone. This place is dangerous for the both of us"

"Oh!" nagulat ako nang bigla siyang napasigaw

"W-Why didn't I r-realized it early? Conandus m-must be afraid of b-being alone t-that's why he's so persistent to not let m-me go" she said with sparkling eyes

Haaa... I've been always alone my whole life.

I'm not afraid of being alone.

"N-No Sh---"

Di pa ako tapos magsalita nang bigla niya akong tinabihan. I also began to stiffen my body because I think she's too close. 

"Then, I w-will not go. M-My little Conandus is s-scared to be left alone" she said

Magsasalita pa sana ako pero she starts to pat my head gently. That made me cool my head and calm myself.

If she said I was afraid of being left alone by her, maybe it's the truth. Ha, I just don't know anymore.

Napagpasiyahan kong matulog muna at wala rin akong magawa kundi makatulog dahil sobrang komportable ko sa pwesto ko.

"Aaaaaaaa"

Bigla akong nagising dahil sa narinig kong tili sa malayuan. Nagulat ako nang pagkagising ko ay wala na si Shanris sa tabi ko. Bigla akong nakaramdam ng kaba at tumibok ng mabilis ang puso ko.

No, Shanris. Please be safe. Please...

Kaagad akong tumayo, di alintana ang sugat sa binti ko, at tumakbo kung saan ko narinig ang sigaw. Tumakbo ako ng mabilis hanggang sa makarating ako sa parte ng kweba na sobrang liwanag. Napatakip ako ng braso sa silaw hanggang sa mag-adjust na ang mata ko sa liwanag. Nakita kong may higanteng gagamba at may kulay gintong mga mata at kulay silver na katawan. May pinupuluputan din siya sa gilid at naisip ko agad na si Shanris yun.

Agad akong nakaramdam ng galit, hindi, matinding galit.

Dahil sa galit ko, nagpalabas ako ng malakas na aura at agad aking napansin ng higanteng gagamba.

"You dare to hurt Shanris? You'll pay" I said with a serious tone

Sumugod sa direksyon ko ang gagamba.

"Spatial Magic: Steal," I chanted and pointed my finger to the head of the spider

As soon as I said the chant, the other dimension ate the space where I pointed my fingers and that made the spider lose its head.

It was the most powerful spell of my Spatial Magic, steal. Because it ates the space and transport it in different direction. My other spells require my sword. When I cut down something, the cut part will no longer exist in this dimension, that is the spell called 'Deliver' and another spell I have is called 'Fade' in which I could make objects disappear when I touch it. But of course, considering lahat ng skills ko ay malakas, need nito ng sobrang laking amount mana.