Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I was still in the carriage heading back to the mansion.

No one knew about the incident that I've been through and no one will give a fvck about it after all. I should keep it from myself, yes I should. If I keep on telling others about what happened in my life like in the past, they will plot something else about me.

The carriage stopped and it was probably inside the mansion's yard now. I'm dressed as a commoner and was dirty. There was a trace of blood in my mouth and clothes but no one asked about what happened.

The people in the mansion are sure unfriendly. They are monsters, but it's my fault anyways. I bullied them before I got travelled back in time.

A guard opened the carriage door and help me to get out of it. I can see that he wipes his hands after touching mine. Doing that in my presence? Huh, what a thick skin you had there.

"You, what's your name?" I asked while pointing my finger to the guard

"Nemiel... My name's Nemiel" he replied

Oh, he answered in a casual manners too hoho.

"Oh Nemiel, was it? Pack your things. You're fired." I said and continue to walk

"W-What? How dare you!" I heard him yelling behind me

How dare me, he say?

"You spoiled brat! Don't you know who I am? I'm a knight in the knighthood your father personally made! I will tell your fathe---"

"Do I have to repeat myself?" I turned back and glared at him. As soon as he saw my beaming eyes, he became hesitant.

"Tell my father?" I paused and laugh for a second

"Why are you so sure that my father is willing to listen to you than me? Are you pertaining that the house of Lascena have an injustice rule? That knights are more important than family?" I said in grin and loud tone

The situation becomes an uproar many people realizes that the guard is being unreasonable.

"I-I didn't dare, my lady--"

"Scram." This one word terrified him and made him ran for his life.

Who would know that a knight from Lascena is afraid of a 12-year old daughter with a little magic? How pathetic...

The people around me felt the same fear that of that knight but I don't care. I should go to see mom right now. Our training is more important that these bullsh*ts.

As I stepped inside the mansion, the butler didn't bother to welcome me but he still open the door for me. I looked sideways to see if my mom's waiting for me but I guess she's on the training grounds. I didn't have time to change my clothes because I'm so excited to present this sword to mom.

I ran to get in there faster. The training grounds are found in front of the house of the knights. In this mansion there are houses and rooms inside of it because it was as huge as half of a castle.

I hurriedly went to the training grounds and when I reached it, I was happy to see that my mom is in there. I was catching my breath because of running fast when my mom saw me in the door, coming out.

Her eyes were flustered and seemed to be shock.

Why is my mom looking at me like that?

My eyes take a glance to the guys next to mom and I was surprised when it turns out to be Neron and Arthur.