S2: Chapter 41

Nagsimula na nga ang Rookie Hunt pagkaannounce ng Dean. Kasama ko ngayon sina Drean at Azure na naghahanap ng spot para mapagstayan sa loob ng dalawang araw.

"Let's go and find some caves to settle in" Azure said

Patakbo na sana sila nang bigla akong magsalita.

"No," I insisted

They stopped from moving then walked in my direction.

"Why?" asked Azure

"Caves are baits. Our seniors knows the caves are the best place to hide" I said

Azure chuckled and Drean beamed with happiness.

"As expected to the genius Rei!" masayang turan ni Drean

Even so, caves are surely occupied by now. There were built caves in the forest to deceive the first years. The Noblethornes are sure to be cruel. This is because the Noblethornes organizes all of the big events in the academy together with the student councils.

"If caves are not an option, let's climb trees and settle there" Azure suggested

"That's a brilliant idea" I said and makes Azure became shy because of my compliment

I used my mana zone to feel the presence of the people around us. I managed to feel the presence of the most, but some of them were hard to track. It seems first year students in this generation is also promising.

"Follow me" turan ko at agad na tumakbo sa lugar sa gubat kung saan walang masyadong tao, pero maraming magical beasts.

I decided na walang magtatangkang pumasok sa monster's den kung ayaw nilang mapahamak din sila during the hunt. Fighting monsters and other students can be a pain in the ass tho.

Azure and Drean also trusted me, in return I trust them too. They are also strong. Drean can manipulate the plants and Azure is a spell caster. He is specialized in water spells. Spell casters are so rare that's why Azure also became a lot more stronger.

We ran until we made our way to the gigantic tree that is in a territory of the magical beast. Not long ago, we heard a sudden noise from the bushes so we heightened our guard. There was a really large snake appeared in front of us. I stomped my feet and as soon as it noticed me, it crawled all it's way back to where it belonged.

I took a deep sigh.

It was the same as in the Hezo Forest T^T

"Goodness, Rei. What is that? Why's that snake so afraid of you?" gulat na tanong ni Azure

"He must've been surprised by Rei's handsomeness, right Rei?" sabi ni Drean habang sinisiko siko ako

Hays, same situation but different feedback. Iz suddenly missed Max.

"Stop this nonsense and let us climb this enormous tree" wika ko

"Rei's being shy" pangangasar ni Drean

"Shut up!" nahihiya kong usal habang nagsisimula nang umakyat

Will they stop embarrassing me??

They both laugh and then start to climb the tree. We took 15 minutes to climb this very tall and big tree and as expected, a lot of magical beasts were dwelling here.

"Out" I said with a killing glare

As soon as I said that, all of the monsters rush it's way out.

Haaa.. I'm getting used to this.

"Rei is really scary" bulong ni Drean kay Azure

"He's like a beast" bulong ni Azure pabalik

I can hear you guys -,-