Chapter 26

Chapter 26

2 years passed and now I'm fifteen years old. I master all the sword techniques and improved my stamina and Mana. I also improve my magic and learned many magic spells. All thanks to my mother and Maximilien in helping me to become this strong.

Kasama ko ngayon si Maximilien na naglilibot sa noble's market upang bumili ng mga bulaklak. Naisip kong dalhan ng mga bulaklak si mama dahil ilang linggo narin siyang nagkasakit at hindi parin nagigising. And for Maximilien, he didn't go to Cara Imperia to learn instead he was trained well in their troop since his father was a general, di na niya kailangang umalis pa upang mag-aral.

A months ago when Neron and Arthur travelled in Cara Imperia, Maximilien came to the mansion. This is what he said back then...

"Miss Adel, I heard that you're learning how to use a sword?" maangas niyang wika

"Well yeah.. " tipid kong sagot

"I want to spar with you right here, right now" he said

I smirked and looked at him from head to toe. He seemed to be boastful for nothing, he even looked like a scardy cat, well let's see.

Then we start doing our stance. I'm very confident in my skills since I learn a lot of techniques in mom. I tried to attack first so I could get the advantage but the moment that I attacked, he moved forward. I wasn't expecting that so I hesitated. I did a wrong move that makes him see an opening to me. He thrusts the handle of the sword to my stomach that made me fall down. And when I tried to strike back, the tip of his sword is already in my neck.

  This guy... I didn't know that he is that excellent in sword fight! I clearly underestimate him.

"Your hesitation leads you to your loss, next time be confident in your attack so that your opponent will become intimidated" he said

He's giving me an advise... And why the hell is he here?

"Come on, get up. Your training is about to start" he said

"You're not belong to the training, jackass" sabi ko

Galit itong tumingin sa akin.

"I'm going to be your second teacher and the Duchess personally invites me, didn't she tell you? "

"Nahh, it's not worth it to tell"

Umusok ang ilong nito sa galit kay naman natawa ako sa loob ko.

He changed his attitude after the removal of the curse? What a thick skinned brat. Well, a bully is always a bully.

"You'll be in my care from now on until I come of age and be your personal knight. Don't be so stubborn" galit na wika nito

"Fine fine.. " walang gana kong tugon at nagsimulang tumayo at saka sinundan siya

That is how Maximilien and me gotten close with each other. Kahit na mas maattitude pa siya kesa sakin, he's still a good person.

"We're here" sambit ni Maximilien

Tumigil kami nang marating na namin ang isang flower shop. Kaagad naman kaming pumasok dito at binati ng store keeper. Naglakad lakad ako upang pumili ng bulaklak. Tapos, nahagip ng mga mata ko ang isang bulaklak na kulay berde na nasisinagan ng araw doon sa may dulo.

Lumapit ako ng husto at tinitignan itong mabuti. Napangiti ako nang makita ito at naisip kong kakulay ito ng mga mata ni mama. Tinignan ko ang pangalan nito at ang nakalagay dito ay 'Carnation'.