Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Kakatapos lang ng morning training namin at naisip kong magset ng timer kung anong oras ko natapos ang track. Kahapon, inabot ako ng 3 hours and 12 minutes bago ko matapos ang finish line. Ngayon ay 3 hours and 10 minutes. Goal kong umiksi my umiksi yung time record ko par makita ko yung results. Sa ngayon ay pinapalakas ko ang parehong stamina at Mana ko.

Ang stamina ay kailangan para sa physical strength, ang Mana naman kay kailangan para sa magic. Kailangan kong magkaroon ng malakas na stamina para kahit di ako gumamit ng magic, kaya kong lumaban.

Ngayon, nandito ako sa study hall at nakaupo habang nakaharap kay Arthur na nagdidiscuss tungkol sa Specialist.

"Specialist has a power to control all kinds of magic and it's limitless. But it is always depends on how the user use it. Even if it allows you to do any kind of magic, you need a lot of Mana. You already know that the Mana is the source of all power and Mana needs a cool down because Mana can be drained. If there's no mana, there's no magic" he said

"So I need to build up my stamina so I could save up Mana? "I asked

"Exactly" he said

So this is why even though Neron and Arthur are gifted in having such a powerful magic, they also need to master physical combat. My choice on learning how to wield a sword is great.

"In order to control the abilities you wanted to do, you must first think about the strength and the weakness of your skill. Create a spell that takes lesser Mana but powerful." Arthur explained

"I already have one attack spell which is the 'Wind sword strike'. I didn't know if it's already successful one and I don't know how much Mana it can take from me?"

"You can determine how much Mana it takes you yourself because you're the the one who release mana. When you cast that spell attack, did you feel something? Did you feel exhausted?"

"Hmm.. no. I didn't feel anything. The Mana loss is from the removal of the curse."

"Certainly... You have a spellcaster ability. You also tried manipulation which is categorized in Ninra type of aura. And now you will learn Taira type skills in your stamina training. You have a lot of thing to do in order to master them all because it's not that easy."

Well, everything's not easy.

"Neron had a hard time controlling bigger things in manipulation. But then he realized that if he can't control bigger things, then he'll have to control smaller things. So his skill is about controlling needles. Unlike me who can control a sword in my first time, he focused in controlling needles and he succeeded. His Thousand needles of roses are still in progress but it's already overpowered"

Yeah, Neron is really powerful. He turned his weakness into his strength. Who will do such thing like controlling needles? But he managed to become stronger and build a very promising future.

"I will show you my Wind Sword strike tomorrow. I'll let you evaluate my skill, brother Arthur" I said in serious tone

"Su-Sure" utal niyang wika

Ano ba yan, pautal-utal.

"You know what.."

I glanced to Arthur and I saw him smiling at me.

"I'm glad that I got to know you, little Adel."

His words hits my heart. This is the first time that someone said that they're glad that they got to know me because everyone despise me. Who would knew that my bully and bastard cousins are really taking care of me now.