S2: Chapter 47

[Third Person's Point of View]

Once upon a time, there was a baby found in the border of the human realm and the god realm. The baby has a red-orangey hair and a pair of red eyes. Because gods hate humans so bad, some of the god dwellers ignored the crying baby there.

Undine, the goddess of ocean and water bodies have found the alleged human baby near the border and decided to keep it. Because of the duties she had to maintain in the human realm, Undine eventually gave the responsibility of taking care of the child to his brother, Phlegethon, the god of flames and fire, when the child become 4 years old. Phlegethon hates the child, for she has a full human blood. But the child eventually won Phlegethon's stone heart because of her kind and sweet personality, and her cleverness.

She also succeeded to befriend the gods who known to hate humans and she ended the cold war between humans and gods for the gods has been the  humanity's enemy for thousands of years. She befriended Syvphin, the goddess of light who is also a child during those times. Although human in nature, the child learned some magic from Phlegethon. She was the first human in history who wield magic and her magic was fire.

But the child has a secret... She has a memory of her past life on earth. That's why it is easy for her to build the relationship with the gods, especially to Phlegethon, her father figure. Eventually, when the child grew up, she became curious about human realm and gather up the courage to ask her father figure to help her reach the human realm. Surprised by his daughter's request, Phlegethon furiously refused the child's request.

The child pleaded and asks everyday since then, and it eventually swayed the heart of Phlegethon. Phlegethon created a land named Atlas and this land is connected to Valheim, the place were gods live. Now then, the child started her journey together in the human realm. She began to build altars for the gods and that made the gods and humans' relationship better and that magic was distributed to the believers of the gods. Since then the child has built an Empire named Carabella, the name gave by her father, Phlegethon. She became the hero of her own empire, fighting over the darkness brought by the demon lords. That child, the child who was named as the "the child that loved by gods", the cherished child of Phlegethon and Undine, the hero of Carabella Empire, is none other than... Amara Carabella.

[Adelaide's Point of View]

"You are my enemy!"

As soon as I said that, biglang humina ang pulang liwanag na nagmumula sa kaharap ko dahilan para unti-unti kong maaninag ang mukha ng kung sino man itong nasa harapan ko. Gaya ng mga nakita kong physique ng mga 'gods' na nakasalamuha ko, compared sa normal height in human, ay triple ang laki nila. But this 'being' that it front of me is much more bigger. Maya maya pa'y nasilayan ko na ang mukha niya. He has a fiery long ginger hair and a pair of golden eyes. He has no brows but he has a sort of tattoo on his forehead.

Nakasuot siya ng isang white robe na may gintong palamuti sa katawan. Almost like as if he's telling me that he is a powerful god.

Well, does it matter anymore? That being KILLED MY ONLY FRIENDS! MY ONLY FRIENDS!

If these gods hates me so much... That means they are proclaiming war against me.

"My child...,"

Although mahina ang pagkakasabi niya nito, narinig ko parin yung sinabi niya kaya napaharap ako sa kaniya. I was confused nang bigla kong nakita ang ekspresyon ng mukha niya. Yung pinakitang ekspresyon sakin kanina nina Neron at Arthur, para bang nakatingin siya sa taong ngayon niya lang ulit nakita sa sobrang haba ng panahon.

"My child, how did you get here?... "

Again with those tone of voice? My child? What does 'my child' even mean?? How dare he call me his child?

"You should've told me you'll come here so I prepare something for you---"

Lalapit sana siya pero kaagad akong lumayo at sinigawan siya.

"Stay back!"

How come everyone in his sh*tty place call me names that I don't have? Hindi ako si Amara. Do I look like I'm someone who's loved by gods kung nagkaletche letche ang buhay ko? I'm not even came from Carabella.

"I'm not someone you know. Please don't call me by the name that I don't have. I am Rei. The child cursed by gods. And from now on, the archenemy of Valheim!"

Ineexpect kong mag iiba ang ekspresyon ng mukha niya ngunit nagkamali ako. Yumuko lang siya ng bahagya at tumingin sa lupa.

"Rei!" Kaagad akong napatingin sa sumisigaw sa gilid at nakita ko si Achlys kasama si Asher na tumatakbo papunta sakin.

I'm glad Achlys and that white haired boy is safe. But my friends...

"Are you okay?" Tanong ni Achlys. He looks tired and all but he still cares about me

"M-My friends..." Sinilip ni Achlys ang likuran ko kung saan nakahimlay ang katawan nina Drean at Azure at nanlaki ang mga mata niya. Dahil dun, niyakap niya ako ng mahigpit.

"Hang in there... Please be strong," he whispered to me.

Achlys... A talented individual who slayed thousand of people in my past life. The mysterious child who talks like he knows me, and the person who really knows me. With this person, I can feel at ease. If only... If only I am free to love this person, maybe...

"No way..."

Napatingin kami ni Achlys kay Asher na biglang nagsalita.

"P-Plegethon... It's really Phlegethon in flesh..." Gulat nitong wika.

Napansin kong kumunot ang noo ni Achlys.

Wait, Phlegethon? Pero iba yung itsura niya dun sa book... I guess not all books are accurate.

Tumingin ulit samin yung sinasabi nilang Phlegethon. He's looking at Achlys this time. Maybe because he's a Ciaran.

"Even this time you never failed to surprise me, Ciaran."

"Whatever your plans this time, it will never be done. You cannot lose her again because of you!" Achlys answered.

What are they talking about? Did they know each other?

I did looked at Drean and Azure's bodies. They were such a good friends. How cruel is this world to them.

"I will kill you..." I mumbled

Not long ago, I was already surrounded by my aura.

"I won't forgive you for killing my friends!" I shouted.

Aher became alert and rushed towards the bodies. "I'll check upon them," he said.

I will put an end to this now. I don't want to see people hurt because of them.

I prepare my stance but the light suddenly flash before my eyes. Maya maya'y may dumating rin na ibang liwanag sa harap namin kaya mas tumindi ang liwanag. Nagulat ako nang biglang may nasa harapan ko na. Sa sobrang bilis ay di ko naramdaman na gunalaw siya papunta sa harap ko.

"I'm sad to see you at this state, my beloved daughter. Forgive me. Forgive this foolish old father. I will now erase this encounter to your memory. No harm will be inflicted on the humans who came together with you and you will wake up as if it's just a slumber. Farewell my child, I love you so much,"

After he said that, the light beamed after our eyes and we've lost our consciousness.