S2: Chapter 55

Nagsimula na ang sword competition at naghiyawan na ang mga tao. Iba't ibang mga kalahok ang ipinakilala na kasama sa competition at siya'y halong beastmen at pure human. Natapos namin ang lahat ng laban hanggang sa tuluyang nalagas ang mga kalahok at nasa finalship na ang laban ngayon.

"And now, the moment we've been waiting for, the last year's champion. Let's give it up for.... Gabriel Silvon!" The announcer exclaimed.

As soon as the man walks out from the shadows, my ring suddenly light up. But it's just a small light not enough for other's to notice. But that light... It's coming from the letter. It means, I have found one of my mom's disciple!

Kagad kong kinuha yung letter ng mom ko sa space ring, at nakita kong may nag-appear na name. It was indeed Gabriel Silvon, and he has a title beside his name and it says 'Diligence'. I don't know what that means pero I'm glad I'm one step from my my goal.

[7 Disciples of Leighny is equivalent to the 7 Heavenly virtues which contradicts the 7 Deadly Sins. They are seven archangels that sworn to fight deadly sins. First is Gabriel, his title diligence and his counterpart is sloth. Second is Michael, his title is charity and his counterpart is greed. Third is Cassiel, his title is temperance and his counterpart is gluttony. Fourth is Azrael, his title is patience and his counterpart is wrath. Fifth is Ramiel, his title is kindness and his counterpart is envy. Sixth is Uriel, his title is chastity and his counterpart is lust. And last is Raphael, his title is humility and his counterpart is pride. ]

"Fight, begin!!" Isang hudyat para malamang nagsimula na ang laban.

Nagsimulang umatake ang finalist at nagpalabas siya ng kidlat gamit ang dalawa niyang palad. Ang kidlat na ito ay ginawa niyang sibat at itinutok niya ito kay Gabriel. Dahil doon, napangisi si Gabriel. Narinig ko rin na medyo nabuhayan ang mga tao nang nakita nila siyang ngumisi.

"Gosh, did you see that?"

"I can't wait to see Gabriel's magic again!"

"Look at how handsome he was!"

Nyek, dami rin pala niyang fan club dito. Come to think of it, that guy has also a blonde hair but it's curly. He's also skinny and slim. He has a pair of orange eyes and he's also had a average height. So... What's so special about this guy?

Nang umatake na ang kalaban niyang may lightning spear, nailagan niya ito at biglang lumiwanag ang buong stage. As in, literal na liwanag at nasilaw kaming lahat. Nang kumupas ang liwanag, ay tumambad samin ang isang lalaking may malaking katawan, maskulado ang itsura nito kumpara sa kaninang lalaki.

"Kyaaa! Gabriel's power!"

"Look at how big his muscles are!"

"Look at me, master Gabriel!"

No way.... That skinny guy kanina? Is he really the same guy ngayon?

"He's a Taira user," sambit ni Azure sa gilid.

"I see," tugon ko.

He's a Taira user huh, just like mom? It means, he can manipulate himself para maging mas malakas. So that was it.

"Huh, did you think you can intimidate me with that big body of yours?", the contender mocked.

"Show me what you got," Gabriel replied.

"Lightning Strike!" Nagpalabas ng isang malaking kidlat ang contender upang tamaan si Gabriel.

"Diligence: The power of strength," Gabriel chanted.