Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It's been already two weeks since the birthday of the Emperor takes place. My father do as he promised, he was gentle to my mom and the maids were treating us nicely. I'm here back at our mansion and I'm in my room right now gazing at the large window. From up here, I can see the garden and the fountain in our huge yard.

While looking down, my eyes catch a glimpse of the necklace that the boy gave me.

But I'm still curious about that boy who gave me this. I'm thinking that he is the second prince but the possibility is nearly at zero. The second prince wouldn't dare to go out of his room especially outside.

There are many aristocrats that wanted to assassinate him. His life will always be in danger the fact that he is unfavoured now, the emperor will not care about him anymore. It's seems that the world's really hate him.

But we're not the same, in spite of everything, he fight back. He's brave but I'm a coward. But nevermind, in this life I will be the protagonist!

But... If my plan in leaving the mansion succeeded, I have an opportunity to save the prince! That's right, if Alexis and Ivellina ended up together at least we have a chance to live a happy and peaceful life.

It's not a part of my plan but I should give it a try. After all, we share the same fate.

I was brought back to reality when I heard a voice behind.

"Miss"

I turned by back and saw Lina bowing at me.

"What is it?" I asked

"Someone from the Ferrel house is looking for you. He's in the guest hall right now" she said

Ferrel house? Isn't that the family name of the Imperial General? Hmmm, that boy really had the guts to come here after all he's done?

"Alright, Lina help me dressed."

She nodded and bring me my clothes. After several minutes of changing, it's already done. Then, Lina followed me downstairs until we reached the Guest hall. From a far vision, I saw that general's son brat's face again.

What the hell, it's too early for me to be in bad mood because of this boy.

He seemed to sense us walking in their direction. Our eyes met and I can see in his eyes that he really hates me?

Is he here for revenge? But it's only him who's here. He didn't bring along his dogs?

"It's been a while, general's son" I greeted

"You witch... " I can sense him shivering while clenching the both of his fists in his lap. His eyes were also worn out up close and seemed he's not having a goodnight sleep.

"Oh?" sabi ko habang nakataas ang isang kilay

"Take it back..." he murmured

"What?" I replied

"Take back the curse!" he cried

Ah, this boy really takes my curse for real? He must be insanely stupid HAHAHAHA.

"Follow me" I said

He quickly stood up and his eyes began to spark.

"Are you going to take back the curse?" he asked

"Probably" walang gana kong sagot

"Thank you!" masaya nitong wika

As if, stupid!