S2: Chapter 32

S2: Chapter 32

After the selection, someone escorted me to the school's dormitory. And because I changed my gender to male, of course I'll be in the men's dormitory in other words, HELL...

Habang naglalakad ako sa corridor ay naririnig ko ang ingay sa bawat silid na para bang mga nakawala sa preso.

  Sigh... Boys will be boys after all.

The assistant who escorted me lead me to my dorm. I saw the sign from the dorm's door and it was labeled '1-004'. The number one indicates the floor and the number eight indicates the number of the room. Even the dorm rooms here are in ranking. The first floor was occupied by first years and each room has three students in it. Each rooms were as large as half of a court and because almost of the students were royals and aristocrats, the room is grand.

There are three floors in this enormous dorm. The first floor, as I said, is occupied by first years, the second floor is by second years and lastly, the third floor is for third years, the graduating students. As I thought, my room number is between one to five. I performed better in the selection so I expect my dorm mates to be strong.

"You can now enter to your dorm" the assistant said and open the door

As soon as he open the door, I saw the two boys suddenly stare at me while they were sitting on they chairs in informal manner. The one has a green hair and seems to be a soft boy and beside him was a blue haired boy with a cold face.

"Oh, that's the famous prince charming. Hello!" the green hair boy greeted in a loud and happy voice

I just ignored him and turn my head to my bed's direction then walk.

"Hey, he greeted you. Care to greet back?" inis na wika nung may kulay blue na buhok

Walang gana ko silang tinignan.

"Hello" tipid kong saad

Nakita ko namang parang nagtitimpi yung may kulay blue na buhok at pilit naman siyang kinakalma nung may kulay green na buhok.

"You-----"

"Hehehe, don't mind him."

Pinigilan niya yung isa at ngumiti sa akin.

"By the way, my name's Drean, the 3rd prince of Moreville Kingdom..."

Bigla akong naalarma nang narinig ko ang Moreville Kingdom. Isa sa mga kaharian kung nasaan ang mga disipolo ni mama.

"...and this one is Azure, the second prince of Cerulean Kingdom" nakangiting wika ni Drean, the green haired boy

I've never seen such a beautiful hair color before. Cerulean people are the only one who has blue hair color.

Tapos, nakatitig lang sila sa akin waiting for me to introduce myself.

"Okay" tipid kong sagot

Dahil doon, mas lalong nagalit si Azure sa akin at tumindig sa harapan ko.

"Even though you are famous and handsome, you still lack good manners. I shall teach you that right here, right now" malakas niyang wika

"H-Hey.. wait.. please don't fight!" balisang sigaw ni Drean

I just smirked at Azure and release a very powerful aura.

"Manners? Who need that? Will your manners save you in the verge of death? "

My aura is now enough to make him kneel down in front of me. Because of it's tremendous power, he spit blood in the ground. Azure cough more blood as the time passed by.