Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Bigla kong naalalang nailagay ko pala sa bulsa mg damit ko yung scroll! Magagamit ko yun ngayon kung sakaling kalabanin kami ng mga kidnappers.

Agad kong binuklat yung scroll at namangha ako dahil may ibat ibang spells na nakalagay roon. Meron ding movement kung saan kailangan mong kabisaduhin para mamaster mo yung spell.

Sa sobrang tuwa ko ay di ko mapigilang magingay. Napansin ako ni Alexis pero di ko siya pinansin at nagpatuloy sa pagbabasa sa scroll. Imbis na pakialaman ako sa ginagawa ko, pinili niyang magensayo ng kaunti gamit ang kaniyang espada. Di gaya ng iba, dalawa kase ang gamit na espada ni Alexis.

Anyways, back to learning the spells. Pinokus ko ang aking aura sa kamay ko at inisip and electric current ng katulad sa tazer. Nakita kong may namumuo nang maliliit na sparks na kalauna'y palaki ng palaki.

Woah, I can't believe I can produce lighting on my own! I can use it on both ofense and defense. With the lightning that strikes them, they become paralyzed at the same time that can take damage from it.

So can use lightning now. Next is to control it, release larger amount of Mana and unleash it to the target!

Because the lightning is powerful when it strikes, the wall has been shattered that creates a hole for us to exit. Because of this massive explosion, it triggered the security alarm.

"What was that explosion?" Alexis asked in shocked

"No time for that, we got to move out!" I said and grab his hands while running away

I use Fyon so that I could see a hidden traps that may caught us again.

As expected, they were.

"Can you use Fyon?" I asked while we're still on the run

"Y-Yes!"

"Use it so you can see the traps and evade it"

Together, we evade all the traps while running at full speed. My stamina now is much better because of the whole week training. I'm amazed that I could catch up with Alexis.

We're running until we reached the path where there were no traps. I started to catch my breath slowly and I catch Alexis staring at me.

"How come you could run like a horse?"

"Shut up" I said and ignore him

Horse? How dare he mock me? Can you say something meaningful next time, Alexis?

He's looking at my hand and I realized that I was still holding his hands all the time! I quickly release my grip to his hands. Now he's staring to me again.

"What?" I asked in irritation

"Nothing" he replied and looked in other direction

Tsk

"Can you use your Kon?"

"Yes"

"Use it, so that the enemy can't sense us"

Once again, I pulled out the scroll on my pocket. I looked at it and saw a spell.

This is perfect.

I focused on releasing my aura to surround the whole place so that I could sense all the people present in this building.

"Mana Zone!" I chanted as I released a powerful aura to surround the whole place