S2: Chapter 53

"I've danced it a million times in my dreams.... With you," said Achlys.

He's serious when he said that. As if it's really true. But he's joking right?

Narinig ko rin na nagpalakpakan lahat ng mga tao samin pagkatapos namin mag-bow.

Wow, did they saw our dancing?

Suddenly, a flashback spark into my mind and it made me lose my balance.

A faceless man was dancing with me. I was dancing with him in the rain and the dance was similar to the dance I'm dancing with Achlys.

The flashbacks cause me a tremendous pain in my head and it made me wanna vomit.

"Are you okay?" Asked Achlys.

"Excuse me." Tumakbo ako ng mabilis kung saan walang tao. Nakakahiya if bigla akong mapasuka sa harap ng maraming tao. Nagtutuloy tuloy ang flashbacks habang kahit tumatakbo ako.

That man's soft hands and smile. That man's voice...

Until... That man's sword in my throat.

I finally found a place na walang tao at yung ay terrace ng ballroom. And then, I tried to vommit everything I can.

Who's that? Bakit ako nagkakaflashback sa mga pangyayare na wala naman akong alam? And worst, it feels awful... It hurts..

Di ko namamalayang umiiyak na pala ako. I'm crying pero di ko alam yung iniiyakan ko. Di ko alam bakit ako nasasaktan. I don't know what's happening to me anymore. Parang di ko na kilala ang sarili ko.

"Pardon my intrusion..."

A silver haired guy were in front of me, looking at me with his worried eyes. He has also an ocean blue eyes, just like his brother Achlys. Yes, the guy in front of me was none other than Alexis, my first love, and the one who killed me in my past life. He has grown his hair long, which is I didn't see in him in my past life. When did he stopped cutting his hair?

"I'm just hoping I'm not making you uncomfortable. I just wanted to check on you since I saw you running," he added.

He moved closer to me but he still keep a distance between us.

"I'm just having a sudden change of mood," sagot ko.

"I see..."

We're both looking at the moonless sky as I try to calm myself in silence.

"I apologize for suddenly asking you to dance with me earlier. You really reminds me of my significant other..."

Significant other?

"Where's she?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, she's gone... She's not with us anymore"

Is he pertaining to me? Malabong namatay si Ivellina.

"And I... I didn't make it. I didn't protected her. I failed in the end. I'm always failing. I didn't have a chance to tell her how much I love her"

Why's Alexis telling me this? Why he's suddenly telling me that he actually loves me?

"Maybe, kinukuha ko lang yung chance na kahit sa ganitong paraan mahahawakan ko ang kamay niya. I'm sorry for being selfish." I heard him sniffing.

Dahil curious ako, napatingin ako sa kaniya. Nagulat ako nang bakas na bakas sa mukha niya yung lungkot. If only... If only this feelings of yours Alexis is consistent, maybe my little self, will appreciate your love.