S2: Chapter 52

The mysterious girl walk her way into the unfamiliar hall, searching for someone she knows. Behind her, there are Neron and Arthur Lacsena, and another prominent figure of the academy, the vice president of student council, Alexis Scar Ancrest also entered the ball. Pero walang nakapansin sa kanila dahil focus ang mga tao sa magandang dalaga.

Achlys, a Ciaran prince was also looking at her dearly with teary eyes. Maging ang kakapasok na tatlo ay naestatwa dahil sa nakita nila.

Without further ado, Alexis and Achlys rushed forward im front of that girl and offered their hands at the same time.

"Adel/Amara," they both said. Nagkatinginan sila pagkatapos nilang sabay na magsalita. Di rin maipagkakailang mayroong tension sa pagitan nilang dalawa.

The girl that surprised everyone was none other than Adelaide Reisel von Lacsena. She was also shocked of what's happening. The two men in front of her were in a competition for her first dance and the whole ballroom was in their center.

"Neither I am Adel or Amara," Adel gently stroked the chin of the two gentlemen and cup their face with both of her hands. A smile gently formed into her lips as she step away from them.

"Sorry, but my first dance was already taken," she giggled, leaving the two still kneeling on the ground.

"Did you see that? The imperial brothers of Laczero Empire is fighting over one girl?"

"This is going to be a hot topic in the academy!"

"But did you see prince Alexis? He had grown a lot! To think that he grew his hair long!"

Adel quietly walked in the corner while sipping a cocktail in her hands. She was also searching for Drean and Azure.

"Rei, over here!" Sigaw ni Drean at kumaway kay Adel para mapansin niya sila.

"I'm glad they're here now," Adel mumbled to herself.

[Adelaide's Point of View]

I can't believe I stirred a lot of attention earlier! And seriously? Alexis and Achlys were offering their hands to me? Arghhh! This is so wrong!

"How the hell did you look so gorgeous?" Kumikislap ang mga matang sambit ni Drean.

"Y-Yeah," nahihiyang wika ni Azure.

"Of course, I'm handsome. That means I can be beautiful too," pabiro kong sabi.

"Haha! If only they know there's a man's body underneath this gown pfft--" natatawang wika ni Drean.

"Certainly"

At lahat kami ay napatawa dahil sa biro ni Drean. Mas natatawa ako dahil opposite talaga siya ng nangyayare ngayon. Di ako nagccrossdress at totoong katawan ko 'tong pinapakita ko ngayon.

"Look, isn't that the genius rookie of Royal Helix?" Sabi ni Azure

"Where ?" Tanong ko.

Itinuro ni Azure ang kaniyang kamay sa lalaking may puti ang buhok.

Napatingin ang lalaki sa amin kaya lumapit ito. Ayan kase tinuro turo pa.

"Please to meet you, I saw you looking at me so I came here to greet you. You are... Friends of Rei, right? Who's the lovely lady beside you?" Magalang na wika ni Asher.