Chapter 22

Chapter 22

The Fhireone continent has 3 Empires. Carabella Empire, Ciaran Empire and the Laczero Empire. Each empires were founded by three different heroes blessed by gods and goddesses. The empire that is most believed to be the 'most blessed empire' was the Carabella Empire. The founder of the Carabella Empire was Amara Carabella, the heroine that was believed to be from another world, no the three heroes came from another world.

The descendants of Amara became the bloodline of the Carabella Empire and the heir of the empire was the most important person that the current Emperor.

"Why does the heir is more important?" I asked Neron

"It is because when a heir succeeded the throne and become the Emperor, he will produce heirs. But that's not necessarily the child of the Emperor. They have a sacred basis of which heir they will select. And the selection is not that easy, if they failed to find the heir, the Emperor will die. That's why he's more important than the Emperor" Arthur answered

If the Emperor dies, there were no Emperor going to succeed the throne and the whole empire is going to be in chaos. Because they failed to find the heir, then there's no one can succeed the throne

"Kung sakaling hindi talaga nila mahanap yung tagapagmana, bakit hindi sila kumuha ng iba?"

"That person will die. That rule about the heir is not a will of Amara, but it's a curse from hero Lucifero Ciaran. He was the founder of Ciaran Empire and many believed that he was a self-centered and egoistic person so many gods resent him. But some evil gods reside with him that's why his empire become powerful. Lucifero and Amara is always declare wars on each other and they were a long lived rivals. But many have theories that they give up on fighting and fell in love with each other. Did you know about the story Sun and Moon? "

"Never heard of it" tipid kong sagot

He sighed and continue to talk.

"Lucifero and Amara was being described as Sun and Moon. Amara was blessed by god of flames and Lucifero was blessed by god of darkness. If they were to combine, they can be a perfect match! " masaya nitong wika habang kumikislap ang mga mata nito

Di naman halatang fan siya nina Lucifero at Amara.

"But nothing lasts forever" bitter kong sagot

"Well yeah, in the end Lucifero cursed Amara for betraying his love for her and that was the result of all these trouble. And that's why the Ciaran Empire is now falling."

"Mother told me that the Carabella Empire attacked the Ciaran Empire when the Ravella Kingdom retreats from them. So it was planned all along"

"Yes, they must've waited for the Ravella to weaken the Ciaran's border so they can attack. It was successful."

"Is it the end of the Ciara Empire?"

"Well, I can say that the chances are 50/50. They have killed all the new born baby in the entire family to secure that there was no bloodline left for the Ciaran Empire. They believed in Carabella's prophecy that a child will born to conquer the continent and it is a threat for the Carabella."

Well, I was wondering about Achlys. Didn't he was a son of a princess in Ciaran?

"What about Achlys?" I asked

"Don't worry, Achlys is not a Ciaran anymore. He is an Ancrest. He was born here and he was a legitimate child of the emperor and princess of Ciaran." he answered

Hmmm... So Ciaran Empire is really done for huh. But why do I feel like I'm affected to it?

"And how about our hero Procyon?"