His Mark (3)

"She's in the clouds,                  heavy and dark,                                     waiting to                                                 fall like the rain

heavy and dark,
waiting to
fall like the rain."

-Christy Ann Martine
        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"There's no one like Krum!" Ron gushed, standing up on the couch, "He's like a bird the way he rides the wind!" At that, the twins began to run around him, flapping their arms like wings and making noises that could only be described as caveman-esque. "He's more then an athlete-" Dramatic pause. "He's an artist!"

Lyra giggled, very amused by the whole scene, "I think you're in love, Ron!"

"Shut up!"

Then the twins began to sing, "Victor I love you!" George cried, "Victor I do!" Sang Fred, "When we're apart my heart beats only for you!" Lyra and Harry had both joined in on the singing, wrapping their arms around eachother and swaying.

Suddenly, the sound of screams echoed into the tent. Fred and George were too busy gushing about how hard the Irish were partying they didn't notice the worried looks on the faces of the golden four. Their collective eye contact was broken when Arther Weasley burst back into the tent.

"That's not the Irish," He explained frantically, "Get into the woods all of you! Away from here!" Panic arose in the now terrified looking teenagers, "Fred and George, Ginny is your responsibility!- Stay together everyone!" He coaxed them all out of the tent without another word.

Lyra clutched Harry's hand with all her strength, feeling him get pulled away by the crowd. Her grip was broke when someone pullled her behind a tent, as she went to scream, a hand was over her mouth.

She was spun around to see Draco, a worried look on his face. "You git!" Lyra yelled, earning her a stern shhh, from draco.

"Ly.... you have to get out of here, I just wanted to make sure you were okay..."

"Well, I was trying to get away from here when you bloody scared me half to death by grabbing me!" Her face morphed into panic, "I have to find Harry!!" Lyra turned to go, but draco grabbed her hand.

"I'll have mother send your stuff to the burrow... don't come back home before school..." Before Lyra could ask any questions, Draco pushed her back into the crowd, she searched for Harry's mop of raven hair, only to find him on the ground, being slightly trampled by the mob of people trying to escape whatwver horror was going on.

"Harry!" Lyra grabbed him and pulled him out of the mess of people, "Are you okay? What happened?"

Harry groaned, standing up and holding his head, "I lost you... I tried to come back... but they all just pushed me over."

Suddenly, the sound of low drums could be heard over the screams and commotion. Rents were set ablaze, and men in dark masks and cloaks marched through. Death eaters. Lyra realized, grabbing harry's hand and dragging him into the woods. Before he could ask her who those people were, they heard a voice yell stupefy, and they both thrown against the forest floor, unconscious from the impact.