Expelliarmus (35)

The sky belongs to the ones who have felt storms

who have felt storms

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days had come and gone since the quidditch match, Ginny had replaced Lyra as chaser, as she was now playing seeker, and Fred and George were replaced by Andrew Kirke and Jack Sloper. They were less than average players, but they were the only ones who showed up to the try outs.

"They'll do." Angelina had said to Lyra when they were done with tryout.

"They're no Fred and George," Lyra sighed, "but there's no one that is."

Angelina made a noise of agreement.

"First meeting for the DA is tonight at 6:30. Spread the word."

Angelina nodded and Lyra sped towards the ground. She needed to talk to Harry about what they were going to teach at the first meeting.

When she arrived in the common room, her hair still wet from showering, she found Harry sitting on an armchair looking through old defense books.

"Hey," Lyra greeted him, sitting on the arm of his chair and placing a kiss on his cheek. She was trying to be extra supportive for Harry. He was a wreck without quidditch.

Lyra didn't notice Harry blushing, or how he sort of froze in place when she had kissed him.

"What are you thinking we do in the DA today?

"I was thinking just simple disarming." he replied, "we should cover the basics first."

"I was thinking the same thing," Lyra said, pulling her wand from her pocket and twirling it around.

Not doing magic in DADA class had taken its toll on Lyra. She was itching to practice magic, to just use her wand.

"Want to go practice?" Lyra asked Harry excitedly, he grinned and stood up from the chair.

They made their way to the room of requirement under the invisibility cloak and took out their wands, they practiced for about an hour before Ron and Hermione entered, just having finished dinner. 

"You told everybody how to get in?" Harry asked.

They both nodded.

"Fred and George say they'll help people get here without being spotted.

The four friends sat and talked while they waited for the rest of the group arrived.

First to walk in we're Dean, Neville, Ginny and Draco.

Then a few minutes later all the Ravenclaws arrived at the same time, earning a lecture from Lyra about being more careful so they wouldn't get caught.

Once everyone was there, Lyra and Harry stood in front of the group.

Harry cleared his throat and shifted closer to Lyra.