•CHAPTER 49•

'The order?'

---

For once the sunlight didn't awake Amora, the quite whispers in the room did. At first Amora keep her eyes closed not wanting to disturb the conversation that was going on in the room.

Until she heard the white duvet Russel quietly, and felt Cedric arm tighten around her waste, and his soft lips kiss her temple tenderly.

"Did you sleep well?" An unknown croaky voice said, along side the discreet purrs of Ace from the bottom of the bed.

"A lot better, no nightmares," Cedric said, his husky morning voice echoed in Amora ear.

Another elderly voice croaked, but this one was a lot deeper, "she seems like a nice girl Cedric, you e picked a good one."

Amora lightly smiled while pretending to be asleep, eventually opening her eyes to see the elderly couple that she saw the night before.

Amora quietly yawned and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, making Cedric rest his chin on Amora shoulder, "morning beautiful."

Amora giggled at his nicknames, "morning babe."

Amora snuggled into Cedric chest, making the elders look at them in awe. Which made Ace rather jealous of all the attention they where getting, making him climb his way up to Cedric upper thighs.

Amora smile, "morning Ace,", stroking his nose.

Amora looking around the room to see Cedric parent and his grandparents she assumed.

"You sleep well," Amos chuckled, making Amora blush slightly.

Cedric smiled, pulling Amora closer to him letting her rest her head on his chest. Cedric slowly stroking Amora's hair delicately.

"Oh Cedric! We have some news!"

"Your being let go in a few hours and we can go straight to grimmauld place for the order meanings," Maria chimed, Making Amora furrow her eyebrows in confusing.

Cedric look down at his girlfriend, she was wearing a confused expression, "what wrong mores?"

"Grimmauld place? Order? What do you mean?"

"You don't know dear? I would have thought your mother would have told you, she is apart of this after all," Amos said, looking at his family members that where scattered around the room.

"May you explain it to me please," Amora asked politely, receiving a nod from Amos.

"The order so also know as the order of the Phoenix, is a secret society found by Professor Dumbledore to oppose Voldemort and his followers," He explained.

"How is my mother involved in this?"

"She apart of the order," Maria explained, "and so is your sister."

"Wait, Fleur?"

"Why didn't they tell me?"

"I don't know dear, but we'll take you with us. A few other peoples are their like the weasley's, Harry and Hermione," Amos said, making Amora know the basics of their situation.

"When are we going their?" Amora questioned, looking up at Cedric.

"Tonight," Cedric whispered.

---

"You ready?" Cedric asked, holding your bag in his hands while Amora has their curled up kitten.

"Yeah," Amora grasping Cedric long fingers, walking towards the Victorian styled house, quickly noticing their was no 12 Grimmauld place.

"Where is-" Amora whispered, noticing the 11th and 13th house being pushed aside revealing another house in between them.

Amora eye wide, just seeing a house come out of no where.

"Come on love," Cedric made grabby hands with his free hand, making her interlock her fingers with his as they walking into the new Headquarters of the order of the Phoenix.