Chapter 38

ZAYN'S POV

We had reached the same floor again the same process was repeated to open the door the only thing that changed was, Emily.

I was worried for her, even John was, even though he wasn't showing it. He was trying his best to hide his expressions but he couldn't. Actually, the entire agency was scared, worried, lost... I don't even have words for it.

John and I stepped to the digital blueprint and turned it on. I gave a breath out relived seeing Emily's green dot shine. I turned to John with a smile just to see him all scared and worried.

"What's it?" I asked softly hoping it was not something bad.

He turned to me and said, "The place she is in, it is in the basement."

Well, I knew it was the basement, the one Emily tried to go to but was caught before reaching.

"Yeah I know it's the basement. Emily tried to enter it but couldn't right?"

John nodded. I was confused.

"Is there something more to it John?" I asked worriedly.

John deeply sighed. "Emily didn't tell you but she actually got in the room," he said looking at me.

I was surprised. I thought she never did but she actually got in but why not tell me when she told everything else?

"It's not just any ordinary basement. It's a high-tech torture room for you and Emily. The moment we entered it we got locked in four plain black walls. There wasn't even a door or window. And there are different compartments that open up revealing all the torture weapons," he said looking so worried.

I gulped visibly. I thought Simon won't hurt Emily 'cuz he wanted her, but it doesn't seem like that. I looked at the green dot which was still and didn't even move, probably she was tied up.

"When Simon caught us, he warned that whoever is caught first by him will get a taste of each of those torture weapons," John said and gulped.

I gulped too knowing what Emily did. She just surrendered herself so none of us or in particular me could get caught.

Now I was more worried for her. I knew she was strong and smart enough to flee but if she didn't want to see won't and that thought alone scared me a lot.

EMILY'S POV

I woke up when I felt like I was drowning. I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the lights and dripping water from my face and head.

And there again he was, the one I wanted to kill for murdering our parents and for putting so many people along with us through torture.

Simon laughed, "Finally you are here and chained up. Do you even know how long I have been waiting to see you like this?" he said.

I just felt like going and slapping him right now, but I couldn't. I was chained up.

I chuckled, "I thought, out of all at least you would be brave but nah you are a coward too just like your dog's."

Simon's smile dropped and was exchanged with death glares and an angry face just like Jordan's. He walked over to me and whipped me with his belt on my waist which he was holding in his hand making me stumble by the sudden blow.

"Jordan was right. You really can't obey, can you?" He smirked.

"But I know how to make you shut your mouth," He said leaning in close to me.

"I will drain you out of your blood and take you through hell so," he pulled the chains a bit, "get ready for the ride Emily Smith." I could feel the anger and excitement in his voice.