Chapter 2

Zayn's POV:

Once we were back in the green room, getting ready to leave. I sat down on the couch in deep thought.

I was thinking about the girl we just met. Her expressions when she met me, confused me. I don't know why, but I felt her expressions were painful and her sentence, "See you'll soon", kept on ringing in my brain. For her, as an ordinary fan, it was impossible to meet us again for a meet and greet as we were flying off tonight to a different country, ways she could meet us was, if she was flying off to the same country as us or if she was filthy rich which by the way she was dressed and behaved didn't seem like. But the way she said it, it felt like she was confident that we would meet. Her confidence made her extraordinary.

I was soon brought out of my thoughts when Harry tapped on my shoulder, "Zayn, let's leave", he said. I quickly got up and left the room and we all headed to the car.

We soon reached our hotel suite, we were all very tired and it was almost 2 am, so we said our goodbyes and headed towards our rooms to sleep. I was sharing my room with Louis, while Liam and Harry were sharing the same room and Niall was alone in the single bedroom.

I woke up after a few hours and it was still a little dark outside so I glanced at the clock, it was 5 am. I was surprised I had just slept for 3 hours. I tried sleeping again but I couldn't, something was going on in my mind but it was a blur, I couldn't get what it was. Frustrated, I woke up and slowly walked out of our room as Louis was still asleep.

I went to our kitchen and made some coffee for myself. I slowly walked to the sofa and sat down switching on the TV on a low volume. I switched through channels until one news caught my attention, I paused and carefully watched the news, sipping the coffee.

The news was displaying one of London's streets which I assumed was a little close to the concert we had last night.

The news was live and it was still dark outside, there were police vans and ambulances, a few people were injured and those were being moved to the ambulances. At one end the police were investigating the people.

That's when the camera was panned towards a news reporter named Liza Fernando, she explained, "Last night, an unfortunate incident occurred in this area involving unidentified groups, which led to several injuries. According to eyewitnesses, the situation was quite chaotic, with gunshots and screams echoing through the night. In response, the police have begun their investigation and are currently collecting accounts from witnesses to establish a clearer understanding of the situation."

"Meanwhile, a group of brave individuals, including a young woman and two men, are providing aid to those who were impacted and helping them receive the necessary medical attention

"Meanwhile, a group of brave individuals, including a young woman and two men, are providing aid to those who were impacted and helping them receive the necessary medical attention. The young woman can be seen on camera guiding the affected individuals towards the ambulance with great care and empathy." she continued, as the camera was turned towards a girl helping the people to move to the ambulance for instant treatment.