Chapter 34

ZAYN'S POV

The moment I kept Emily down she started to hit me on my chest, "Bitch, why the hell did you do that?"

I chuckled and held her hands. "What did I do now?" I smiled to her.

"Why did you lift me huh?" She pulled back from me and went and sat on her bed.

"Because you weren't listening to me and you weren't ready to come in," I said while walking to her cupboard and taking out a towel for her.

"But I'm used to it," she said with a pout making her look more cute.

I smiled and walked to her and handed her the towel, "yet it's not good. Now dry yourself and come for dinner," I said and started to leave.

"I ain't hungry," she said in a angry tone and took the towel and started to scrub her hairs dry.

"Umm okay then I'll get the food here," I said and walked to the door.

"I said I'm not hungry," she screamed.

"But I know you are, and even your stomach says you are," I said chuckling.

She widen her eyes and kept a hand on her stomach. I was sure she was hungry so I giggled and walked out to the dinning room.

The moment I entered the dining room I could see all smiling faces looking at me, except one; RJ. He were literally giving me death glares. I ignored him and walked to the counter and filed two plates one for myself and other for Emily.

I walked back to the group, greeted them and was about to leave when Louis stopped me, "hey where are you heading to?"

I smiled and looked at him, "Emily doesn't want to come out for dinner so we both are going to have it in her room."

"Ohh," was all Louis said.

I looked at the others and saw them smiling and Harry as usual was smirking. I sighed and was about to leave when I heard someone stand.

"You eat here I will go," I heard two voices repeating the same sentence, so I turned. John and RJ both were standing and looking at each other surprised then turned to me.

I smiled a little. "It's fine, I can eat there," I said.

"No its fine you eat here. I will go to her," RJ said and started to walk to me.

"RJ it's fine you sit here and eat, anyways I didn't talk to her today and I have to update her on something so imma go there," John quickly said and walked to me and took one plate from my hand.

I was about to say something but got interrupted, "What you wanna update her about?" RJ asked raising an eyebrow.

John who was leaving stopped in his tracks, and his body stiffened.

He turned back, "It's something personal," he answered.

"There's nothing personal here. You have to be clear," RJ said.

"What's it? Are y'll hiding something?" RJ started to doubt and walked towards John.

I quickly remembered what Emily had said about Simon's Agency blue print so I thought of a quick answer to get John out of this.

"If John is involved it's something surely personal 'cause as long as I remember John has been with her for a long time and even before you came. So I guess you shouldn't interfere and let him go," I said looking at RJ.

I could see John relax from the corner of my eye. RJ was dumbstruck at my sudden reply and just nodded and went back to his seat.

John turned to leave and I walked with him and took the plate from his hand. He looked at me surprised.