Chapter 25

ZAYN'S POV

She got in a car and drove off. I was very worried for her. She was injured  badly, "Let's go," I heard RJ say and they were heading to their car.

RJ turned to us and said, "Ryder and Ciara will take you to your hotel safely."

"No," I said immediately.

"I want to come with you to Emily please. She is badly hurt; physically and mentally both. Please let me come," I said almost pleading.

I can't even imagine what Emily must have been going through. When I heard Simon say he killed our parents, I was shocked I didn't know what to say or do. After Emily telling me about their accident I felt a bit hurt, but now; I don't even know what I should be feeling. Whereas on the other side for all these years Emily thought our parents had died in an accident and now after so many years she got to know that they were killed by their own friend and even the chief knew this truth, still they hid it from her for years. It must have been miserable. The people she trusted had hurted her.

When I heard that all these years I was living a life of lie, I was so hurt, but compared to that this pain is so much more for Emily.  She must have been devastated, broken. Though she was strong but hearing about your own parents getting killed is more that anything.

"Even we want to come," I heard the rest of the lads say.

"No, no one is coming it's way more risky we can't take you there. And it's breaking the rules of HQ" RJ said and sat in the car.

"Well that HQ lied to Emily," I said angrily. RJ looked at me for a brief moment.

"What do you mean?" RJ asked.

"I will tell you what happened over there with Simon only if you let us come," I said.

RJ thought then sighed. "Fine. But y'll will be blindfolded," he said.

"But," Harry said but I cut him, "Fine," I replied.

Right now all I wanted was to make sure Emily doesn't do something to hurt herself more. I hugged Perrie who hugged me and we all quickly got in.

John and Daniel blindfolded us.

"Now tell," I heard John's voice. His voice sounded worried.

I took a deep breath and said. "Well Simon says he wants us. He says I am holding a key to his success and Emily is his ultimate weapon," I said.

I heard RJ hit his hand on the steering, "He is not gonna get her," he said through gritted teeth.

"And he is our uncle. He is the one along with whom Emily's and my dad started the Newyork Headquarters," I said.

"Then why is he fighting against his own HQ?" I heard Liam questioning.

"Well he was banished out of the HQ for selling it's secrets to the outsiders," I said.

"Ohh so that makes sense," Harry said.

"I'm sure this is not something that hurt Emily so much," John said, worry visible in his voice.

"Yes this is not," I said sadly. My words became heavy, I didn't know how should I tell them.

"Whatever it is, tell us," I heard RJ say from the driver's seat.

I breathed out, "Emily's and my parents death wasn't an accident, they were killed by Simon," I said it in one breath.

The whole car went silent, only our breaths could be heard and the horns of the nearby cars.