DISCLAIMER

Hello Readers!!
Welcome to The FORGOTTEN LIFE by holdingimaginations that is me :p

Well this is a short notice about the story. I just want my readers to know about the things I own and don't in this story.

So as you all know this story has two main leads:

Zayn Malik.
1/5 of the famous boy band One direction. One of the most handsome man in the world. The king of high notes.
I don't own him.

Emily Smith.
She is a complete fictional character created by me itself. She is the way I actually wish I was- strong, fierce, lovely and beautiful.
I imagine her to look lik Barbara Palvin (there's a picture of her in the story)

The other characters like:
Niall Horan
Louis Tomlinson
Harry Styles
Liam Payne
Lou
Paul, are not owned by me.

The remaining characters like:
John
Daniel
RJ
Simon
Sarah and others are owned by me.

The story is based in London in its initial chapters and then New York for the rest of the chapters.

All the description about each and every character is available on my Instagram account: @holdingimaginantions make sure you follow it :).

This story is completely owned by me. The story plot, the storyline, and the dialogues are my works. This is a completely fictional story and has no connection with any real incidents.
I just don't want anyone to steal my story without my permission because it took really lots of efforts to put this up: lots of time and research.

I would like to thank my best friend for all those beautiful descriptions of the characters and also for proofreading.

Hope y'll like the story and enjoy it.
Don't forget to vote after each and every chapter as it encourages us, writers to write more and good for y'll.

Love y'll and be safe!

Happy Reading!!!