Chapter 33

EMILY'S POV

I entered my room and closed the door behind me. The look Zayn had when I said that I trust him more than anyone else was really worth seeing. I laughed.

I quickly changed back to my training shorts. The weather was cloudy and it would probably rain. I feel it's one of the best weather to train.

I took my jacket and walked out towards our training ground, on the way greeting everyone. That's when I realised the institute has grown so much from the time I have come, the number of people here have increased.

I reached the ground and the view was breathtaking, it appeared there was gonna be a thunderstorm, lost in the moment I didn't notice that someone was staring at me and when I did I was a bit shook to see RJ standing at the entrance looking at me with a smile.  I smiled back and he walked towards me.

"Are you planning to fall ill?" He asked the moment he stood next to me. Cold winds had started to blow making me feel goosebumps but also making me so happy.

"Well I bet I won't fall ill. It's my weather," I said proudly looking at the clouds.

I could see with the corner of my eyes that he nodded to my response and was staring at the sky too, that's when I realised something and turned to him

"Can you call the bois and ask them to get back soon 'cause they might get stuck and then get wet and fall ill please," I said as I already started to call Zayn.

RJ nodded and started to call the rest that's when there was a lighting followed by a thunder. I gulped and was waiting for Zayn to answer the call and he did but after two minutes.

"Hey Emily," he answered from that side of the phone.

"Where are you?" I asked worried.

"In my room, why?" I breathed out relived.

"Umm well call the boys and ask them to come back its gonna rain," another lighting struck with my last words.

"Niall and Harry are almost here," RJ said to which I nodded.

"Zayn call Louis and Liam," I kinda ordered.

"I will, I will, but first tell me where are you? The lighting sounded so strong and close. Are you out?" Zayn asked sounding worried.

"Umm yeah I'm out in the training ground don't worry about me, get the bois and call me once they come," I said ending the call 'cause it started to rain.

I smiled at the touch of the raindrops on my skin. I quickly took off my jacket and handed it to RJ.

"Keep it dry." I said.

He shaked his head and started to walk in, "Don't be out much," he shouted before walking away.

I chuckled and turned on the music putting my headphones, and started to run down the runway with a smile. I knew until I reach half of the runway I would be fully drenched but it felt like an accomplishment always.